Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
watching brisbane defend. we are so off the pace. Brisbane dont even wrestle, they get off the tackled player so quick. they are just super fit and have very good defensive structures

Manly should of won last week, then a real chance Souths missing the 8. Imagine that, Souths going from GF winners to missing the 8. I wonder if they would sack Mcguire? At the start of the season people were saying Souths would go through the season undefeated:wondering:

Wow did Manly screw up in Sunday.
I hope there is a second chance offer.
Simple really: put up a "W" tomorrow night and enjoy the ride. Saints to play twice before the Cronulla game.
Let's hope there is a target for Manly to aim for.
If we win tomorrow I think the Cronulla game will be a live one.
GO MANLY!!!!!

As i suspected Souths are the team most likely to drop out of the 8 and our loss to the eels will come back to bite us.

That field goal at the end was just Milford rubbing salt into the wounds.

Even if we did win against squeels souffs would still be likely to be safe. There on 30 points.

Wow did Manly screw up in Sunday.
I hope there is a second chance offer.
Simple really: put up a "W" tomorrow night and enjoy the ride. Saints to play twice before the Cronulla game.
Let's hope there is a target for Manly to aim for.
If we win tomorrow I think the Cronulla game will be a live one.
GO MANLY!!!!!

Think dragons will get beat by tigers
How poor is the finals series going to be, seeing Souths tonight that loss last week hurts even more, we should of taken there spot!!

Dragons sharks and rabbits all just making up the numbers the preimer will come come from one of the other teams, for me dogs vs Easts GF

Think dragons will get beat by tigers
How poor is the finals series going to be, seeing Souths tonight that loss last week hurts even more, we should of taken there spot!!

Dragons sharks and rabbits all just making up the numbers the preimer will come come from one of the other teams, for me dogs vs Easts GF
Davo I rate Cronulla but the Dragons are rubbish and Souths are fading into obscurity. Both will be one and done unless they play each other, that's IF Saints make it.
I'm hoping I am right when I say Saints are quite capable of losing one or both of their remaining games, but if Manly don't put up a W tomorrow night it's all a mute point.
NYEagle

If that's the case, then I hate to say it, but the dogs will surely take it. Out of the two, they have the healthier roster so far - and after 2 GF losses, Des won't let a 3rd one slip.

And if they do get it, behind Des's unflinching face, he'll be thinking 'suck that up Manly!' And then we'll be back on the forum, rehashing an old debate...

And then hopefully I wakeup thinking 'thank heavens it was just a bad dream'.:newmoonface::newmoonface::newmoonface:

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4