Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This really could be the Bradbury of finals when some team will be left standing after all in front have fallen over.

wow broncos destroyed souffs... text book shoulder charge by Issac Luke; he's played his last game for the vermin. should be a minimum 4 week suspension if the NRL are serious about removing shoulder charge the game. Rightly so, Luke will made an example

wow broncos destroyed souffs... text book shoulder charge by Issac Luke; he's played his last game for the vermin. should be a minimum 4 week suspension if the NRL are serious about removing shoulder charge the game. Rightly so, Luke will made an example

And no special favours like they got last year!!

I wont be alive to see it but some of you might, just imagine another40 years until they win again!!

Maybe Issac is over Suck Sh-tney, just like everyone else...

...still waiting for the extensive media coverage about how Souths fans will not travel...

and some still think that brookie not being a stadium the reason we don't get 20K every match. Surely thay can see it now?

Sutton out for season with broken leg:
Luke charged by MRC ;)

It ain't over yet Manly! Play to win :clap:
We can't catch Souffs.They are six points ahead.
I still can't believe how poorly we played to lose last Sunday.
This comp is shaping as a win for the Dogs. I'm hoping not, but they are big enough to bash everyone else, and were so lucky to lose She-Rex.
Forget the Salary Cap. There should be a Calorie Cap.

We can't catch Souffs.They are six points ahead.
I still can't believe how poorly we played to lose last Sunday.
This comp is shaping as a win for the Dogs. I'm hoping not, but they are big enough to bash everyone else, and were so lucky to lose She-Rex.
Forget the Salary Cap. There should be a Calorie Cap.

Had a look at the kennel the other day and the sentiment is the same regarding the loss of She-Rex, Its like they are playing with an extra forward.

Don't know if anyone else is watching the Sharks v Eels game, it's a fairly rough game of footy with teh Sharks up 16-10 30mins into first half...

Sharks scored a beautiful try off a set play that looked verrrrrrry much like one of ours where the ball goes left two passes and is popped back inside with a short ball to a flying Snake (or whomever the Shark's FB is) on a shallow angle... Great little play if executed correctly and the shark's just did a great job of it..

Sharks up by 20-10 How the heck did we lose to this mob (parra) they are very poor today

Sharks up by 20-10 How the heck did we lose to this mob (parra) they are very poor today
It boggles the mind it does. As @Mark from Brisbane stated many, many times its about attitude. I don't know what changed after we comprehensively smashed Souffs, but we were lucky to scrape past an ordinary Faders and then got pantsed by Parra and embarrassed by Easts. Basically we had the same cattle on the field but there was no comparison to the teams that turned up over the previous 6-7 weeks.

I dunno.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4