Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
And the hometown Parra lovin decisions just keep rolling on. Toddles must be on the blower. On a side note, Brad Arthur has one of those heads that just screams out "slap me, and slap me hard!"
I think him and toddles scream those words regularly !!

Oh come on, Burgess only had 4 tacklers on him.....

Honeslty they need to pack a scrum which takes forever anyway get the video ref to have a look to confirm a strip or loose carry. Then again asking the video ref to do anything is a big ask

The NRL's fantasy football over the past 3-4 years.....

2014 - Souffs fairy tale (haven't they fallen since)
2015 - Cowboys and Thurston fairy tale
2016 - Cronulla and Gallen fairy tale
2017 - doesn't-matta fairy tale

Its becoming less and less about the best teams and more and more about who the flavour of the month is.

Its becoming less and less about the best teams and more and more about who the flavour of the month is.

2017 could be Cronk's farewell?

2017 - Manly & Lewis fairytale

Actually the more i watch......the more I'm sure Badger is dead set confused what the instructions are..............

Seems he's tossing the coin on every decision.

Gotta laugh.....its as obvious as hell that Sterlo and the commentary boys have had some hard (read easy) earned on Parra tonight

Hmmm......................interesting?

In a few years, Penn will have us playing 90% of our games anywhere but Brookvale anyway!!

Can't completely blame the Penn's, seems like getting any approval to carry out improvements to Brookie looks impossible.
Add to that the high rental cost and their money isn't limitless so moving additional home games away each season makes sense to balance the books

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10