Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was crap from the Saints in the first 30. But it was a bloody entertaining game. Some real good young talent in both sides. I reckon Ricky jumped out the window after Mitch Rein ran 40 up the gutz....

Been a long time since we won down there, I think around 2003

Manly last played St Merge at WIN Stadium in Round 16, 2011. We lost 24-6. Our team that day was:

Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Jamie Lyon (c), Steve Matai, David Williams, Keiran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King (c), Matt Ballin, George Rose, Anthony Watmough, Vic Mauro, Glenn Stewart. Res - Joe Guluvao, Jamie Buhrer, Tim Robinson, Darcy Lussick.

And you are correct, the last time we won there was Round 5 in 2003. We won 38-12. Our team that day was:

Brendan Reeves, Scott Donald, Kevin McGuinness, Ben MacDougal, John Hopoate, Luke Dorn, Jason Ferris, Jason King, Chad Randall, Danny Lima, Tony Jensen, Anthony Watmough, Steve Menzies (c). Res - Aaron Cannings, Ben Walker, Solomon Haumono, Luke Williamson.

Last edited:
How fu¥¥ed are Raiders??

18-0 up after 20 on your homeground & get beaten by Saints - worst team in australia or the uk.

LO fu¥¥en Loud. hahahaha

If we can't beat them by 15,
even in 'Gong & with our injuries,
then we won't win another game this year.

Now cop Tooves kick up your collective arses and get out there, next week and man up.

Turbo brothers, sao, hiku, feliti, symonds, willie, burgess & dunamis - grab the opportunity of your life & hurt for your mates.

We're Manly - fear no one.

Because sometimes the telecasts are simply fubar over here, the recording of my saints v raiders game stopped at 18-8. Didn't worry me too much as I picked the reaiders and st merge were playing like crap.

checked the results this morning and lol@ me. Must've been like watching two crap teams try and out crap each other in different halves! + cost me a tipping point! suckety sucksuck

Because sometimes the telecasts are simply fubar over here, the recording of my saints v raiders game stopped at 18-8. Didn't worry me too much as I picked the reaiders and st merge were playing like crap.

checked the results this morning and lol@ me. Must've been like watching two crap teams try and out crap each other in different halves! + cost me a tipping point! suckety sucksuck
The Cable Guy must be a Raiders Fan and stopped the broadcast at their peak :giggle:

Shark's were flogged so expect Buzz to transfer his angst onto Manly again :mad:

Is it just me or has the quality of the competition really slipped this year? I know it's early but geez there have been some crap games so far.

Is it just me or has the quality of the competition really slipped this year? I know it's early but geez there have been some crap games so far.
Some of the games have been pretty ordinary. The refereeing has been atrocious as usual which has'nt helped and some of the gun players of recent years have been having shockers. At the moment I'd say there are only three teams playing good football and we're not one of them.

But this is Greenturd's brave new world of rugby league. They've **** the rules around so much they are turning people off in droves. This was a game built on endurance, stamina, brutal hits and a tough hard slog. These dikheads have tried to turn it into a "product" , packaged up for instant gatification and then thrown away till next week. No emotional investment required by staunch fans, no tribalism needed, turn it into 20-20 like cricket so the me generation can consume it and move on otherwise they'll get bored if they're not constantly entertained by new gimmicks. The McDonalds way of life for pro sports.

Yup, the NRL'S current regime is stamping all the passion out of the game.

Sign up to "your" club. What a joke. Give OUR franchises your money more like it.

And we'll treat you with the disdain you deserve along the way, whether you like it or not.

The perfect environment for mercenaries like DCE and Foran.

Just changing the subject a little I can't believe many have pencilled in a win against the merge.We have taken far better sides than our current injury depleted team down there and been soundly beaten. The place is a graveyard. I reckon the betting will be almost even money and that is probably dead right.

Just changing the subject a little I can't believe many have pencilled in a win against the merge.We have taken far better sides than our current injury depleted team down there and been soundly beaten. The place is a graveyard. I reckon the betting will be almost even money and that is probably dead right.

After watching the Dragons 2nd half yesterday, we'll be 1-3 after 4 rounds!

where are you dude.

If Souths win today they will be the greatest team the world has ever seen, if they lose its because they were 30% down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6