Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we can safely say that Parramatta are a top team.
How we let Gutherson go must be investigated.
I think we can safely say that only a dick head that has no idea would think that Premierships are won on round 3.
We also can safely say who ever thinks that Gutherson should have been kept ahead of NRL,s top young back in Tom Trbojevic must have Masterbated

1. imagesCAMEVJ2U.jpg
    imagesCAMEVJ2U.jpg
    imagesCAMEVJ2U.jpg

Was safe under the high ball tonight, was good in defence and made more than 100 metres along with most of the other Eels backs tonight.

I have also not seen Tom cut up a side like Gutherson did when he ran riot against the Tigers as an 18/19 year old a few years ago. He was also in an NSW under 20's team with Jake that smashed the Queensland side by 5 tries to 1 or 2. They scored 30 points that night and Gutho was perfect with the boot. He had to kick a couple from the sideline that night.

Blows my mind that they let him go when we should seriously be considering moving on Lyon and Matai very soon.
He's a winger, 100 metres isn't anything to dance about especially with 16 runs.
I seriously hope you're not suggest Gutho is better than Tommy Turbo.
I would've liked to have kept Gutho for sure but geez guys, he's been nothing but am average winger so far.

He's a winger, 100 metres isn't anything to dance about especially with 16 runs.
I would've liked to have kept Gutho for sure but geez guys, he's been nothing but am average winger so far.

I rate both highly but Gutho has shown just a little bit more at every level. Ideally, I wanted to have both in the team at the same time and there was no good reason why that couldn't have happened.

Tom is Fullback. Gutho is a better winger than any winger we currently have on staff..

Plenty, first ruling of a forward pass since ??????????

No doubt about the NRL favs getting a leg up tonight.

Care to comment @Eelectric

@Mark from Brisbane, I think we won because , overall, our attitude , defence , composure & patience over 80 minutes was outstanding again (rare for the Eels over the years) & our attack started to click. But that's just my opinion.

I rate both highly but Gutho has shown just a little bit more at every level. Ideally, I wanted to have both in the team at the same time and there was no good reason why that couldn't have happened.

TB apparently told Gutho he was well down the pecking order of Manly fullbacks (behind at the time Snake, Hiku and Tommy). Even if we'd have kept Peta its likely Gutho's future at Manly was either in the centres or on the wing. He wants to play FB and probably will at the Speels by 2017-18.

If we still had Gutho and Hiku its likely that Gutho (being the one coming back from a major knee injury and because of Tom's outstanding 2015 in both U/20's and NRL, and because Hiku's a Kiwi international) would have been in NSW Cup this year.

No mate ,I'm watching a more calmer and less bull**** Foxtel.

I cannot stand the Nein team, Fittler just pisses me off.

Anyway they are looking good for you, certainly keeping that big Dogs pack at bay which is something we dismally failed at.

Early days mate. R3. Despite the canabalism on here re Manly atm, once you get your defence in order things will click.

Lol re Nine. I don't mind Gus & Sterlo. They're not as dumb as people assume.

C'mon - we've been starting 5 new guys in the pack alone! Sure they should be able to tackle but everyone has been learning a new defensive structure.

The Eels have Scott and Foran, then Gordon who was a big upgrade over Hoppa and Gutho who is terrible.

And Jennings.

Sad thing is, it's all out wide where the points are being leaked.

Anyway, better times coming beginning this week.

Gutherson a crap lol anyone praising him are on the dope, he can't defend runs sideways. I would take Tom T over him any day Gutherson makes Tom look like JT that's how crap gutho is so glad we got rid of him. But maybe should have kept him coz every one is better than Williame

Get over yourselves,to think that gutherson is better that turbo please,who ever thinks that needs to see a shrink,slimes are ****ed anyway there gonna loose points,so all this praise is all for nothing.

Eels fans were absolutely roasting gutherson after the first two rounds. He had an average game tonight and now he is the best thing ever.

Don't know why people think the Eels will lose points. They should lose points but they won't. The Parra board will be sacrificed and that will be that. From the very start of this fiasco, the NRL has been bending over backwards not to dock them points.

Eels fans were absolutely roasting gutherson after the first two rounds. He had an average game tonight and now he is the best thing ever.
He has only played in 8 or 9 NRL games. He was pretty good last night, obviously shaded by Radradradradradradradra, but that's understandable.

I think Williame is improving too. However on last night's evidence (and on the basis of his 2014 FG games), Gutherson would be the player I would prefer to see playing alongside Jimbo Lyon.

Wouldn't you?

Don't know why people think the Eels will lose points. They should lose points but they won't. The Parra board will be sacrificed and that will be that. From the very start of this fiasco, the NRL has been bending over backwards not to dock them points.
Exactly. They are trying to do everything they can not to take points off them. If they were for real they would have just done it already.

This is all evidence and backing as to why I put money on them to win this year. They will get every call they are very clearly the 2016 version of the 2014 bunnies and the Cowboys last year. It will be "good for the league" for a western Sydney team to win

Gutherson was very safe without being great.
But let's not forget he's coming back from major injury, and will take at least another month until he hits top gear.

Definitely on the improve.

Was it Bozo who let him escape ?
Gutherson is not safe as a winger. And it's got nothing to do with his knee. He's the size of a 15 year old and he's only capable of taking the free metres on offer before the line hits. He offers nothing in attack and is constantly caught out in defence. Teams will be going at him all year because that side is weak.

He hasn't shown "anything" at all levels because he doesn't have the requisite first grade experience. He's getting it now. And to date he hasn't shown much.

Is he better than Williame? Yeah I probably am (jk). Is he better than Tom Turbo? **** no.

Exactly. They are trying to do everything they can not to take points off them. If they were for real they would have just done it already.

This is all evidence and backing as to why I put money on them to win this year. They will get every call they are very clearly the 2016 version of the 2014 bunnies and the Cowboys last year. It will be "good for the league" for a western Sydney team to win
Greenturd is probably concerned that the west is being lost to the Wanderers. If they win the A League watch Parra's rails run open up. That's probably Toddies worst nightmare.

In respect to losing gutho and hiku, i do t think that was ever the plan. Manly spent big, overspent and needed to offload some players, the forwards like burgess and feliti. They dug ther heels in so we were over the cap and had to release players

Hiku ad gutho were more sought after than the others and were able to find homes where the others were just not sale worthy at the prices

It was a stuff up for sure,

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8