Non-Manly Games [Round 8,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's great to finally be able to laugh at Whatnow without feeling guilty. How's his head these days ?? His TPA at Parra was obviously a plastic surgeon / botox clinic. He looks like a cartoon character.

On another note, how good has todays RL marathon been ?? I've caught quite a bit of most of the games, and thay have all been pretty good contests. Just about every player interviewed has said what a privilege and pleasure it was to play on Anzac Day. I'm pleased that the NRL has shared it around this year. They've got this one right, so well done to Dave Smith and Co.

The perfect weekend, a Manly win and a Parramatta loss!
Pity the Parra loss meant a Bonco win, though. But the Dogs loss was good, also. They look ordinary, but they too have a lot of guys out. We beat the Storm who had, as far as I'm aware, just one player missing - and the Storm are the best team in the comp on current form.

Really wish we didn't take Parramatta lightly in round 1. They seriously look like a wooden spoon team again. They are nowhere near close to having the same injury concerns we've had yet they are only 1 win ahead and have the worst defensive record in the comp.

I watched doesntmatta out of curiosity to see how Choc would go. **** hes gone down hill. Guess his brain is too small to work out new footy team patterns.

Milford sends his regards though Choc. lol

Oh and FOZ, I hope you taped the match cause the Dalai needs you take hit ups and defend in the middle now.

I haven't got the hype about Milford. He is young and was very keen to ditch Canberra a year early, but what else has he done?

Looking like Barba 2.0 at the moment...

The Penny's have lost Whare and another (I think Taylor) to add to a "Manly like" injury toll.

Even without Gallen, the Sharks should win.
True but upsets have been a regular thing this season. Anyone can win these days.

Moley hearing Glenn Stewart broke his thumb but will play today before having surgery next week and will be out for the next 4 weeks

I think they now deduct dally M points per week of suspension. The way he is going he could get six weeks for grade 5 intentional and still win

Penriff ANZAC jersey had zero sponsor crap on it - kudos for it

Carn Raiders

Why can't Manly play in Cairns or Darwin?

Man, there are some great youngsters in that Penrith team. Probably none better than Bryce Cartwright. He's going to be some sort of player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7