Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fatty (legend that he is) pointed out Bird really needs to play fullback or is wasted. I agree totally, pushing Boyd to the wing would actually suit him and Broncos much better. Something has to change as they are looking supremely average at the moment.

Personally I'd go another way if I was their coach. Bird to 5/8 (at least he can handle the front line defensive work), Milford to fullback (he can't handle front line defence), Isaako to centre and Boyd to the wing.

Boyd may be their captain, but he has 100% phoned it in this season.

Broncos forwards made good metres but their defense just absolutely capitulated. I would love for us to return the favour for round 25 with interest next week.

Just so long as he stays off the aeroguard

no flies on Liam

Last year all the players went to Wayne's house instead of some club sanctioned event, then they sacked Wayne (via SMS)
Now they are 14th on the ladder and playing without heart AND they just sold their halfback (a club jnr) to nz.
Lost or traded the old heads like macquire and 3rd man
#ClubInCrisis
#LostTheDressingRoom

There is no way all is well up there.
Manly to win.

Has the rule about players being allowed to step on the touch line while getting up to play the ball changed?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10