Now do you believe me?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
Matabele said:
Masked Eagle said:
Sterlo hates Jamie Lyon.

Yes because it is entirely acceptable for his old club to force a guy to play within days of his wife having a miscarriage.

Are you serious! Had never heard that before (of course you are though it's not a joking matter)

Sad but true.

Lussick and Buhrer are the headline suspensions this week on league central but idris and harrison aling with old nate myles get barely a mention for striking the head of an opposing player. Where is the justice????

Old bald sook Sterlo is at it again. Had to highlight Matai brushing the ref, and says "nothing in it but there it is just in case you reading about it in the paper today." why did you highlight it then Sterlo you Un-Australian Dobber??? Bet Matai gets **** for this just because its Matai. If it were Benji you wouldn't hear about it.

Do you think it was Sterlo or the producers?

Might be time to take the tin foil hat off

Wow. Just wow

Maybe if we delve deeper into this, Peter Sterling was actually sitting in the box commentating while controlling a remote to move the referee into Matais path

conanu said:
Old bald sook Sterlo is at it again. Had to highlight Matai brushing the ref, and says "nothing in it but there it is just in case you reading about it in the paper today." why did you highlight it then Sterlo you Un-Australian Dobber??? Bet Matai gets s**t for this just because its Matai. If it were Benji you wouldn't hear about it.

Its ok kiwi i know how much you and the guys love Sterlo, i will stop picking on him if it upsets you.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8