Now THIS is an exciting signing !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
What a Super boost.
Manly are recruiting Troy Weeden and I can personally guarantee he is the Best 'Pathways" recruitment bloke we could have signed for the best youth across the country.
It gives Manly a Massive boost in signing the best young players in the game and could well end up the smartest possible signing for many years to come.

What a Super boost.
Manly are recruiting Troy Weeden and I can personally guarantee he is the Best 'Pathways" recruitment bloke we could have signed for the best youth across the country.
It gives Manly a Massive boost in signing the best young players in the game and could well end up the smartest possible signing for many years to come.
Good news Maxta. Hope you're correct.

What a Super boost.

Do you know him Maxta?

Well we need something because quite frankly under the Fulton's pathways with Blacktown for the last decade we've brought through very little. I can only think of Olakau'atu and Koula.

Only him once through a mutual contact mate, but is very highly regarded by high profile NRL profiles and the sources seem all but confirmed.
IMG_2083.jpeg

I’d say sources seem pretty confirmed.

As long as the young outstanding players he brings through are not managed by Tartak, I’ll be happy.

Jesus, are we the Westfields Sports High School Sea Eagles?! Who's running the joint?! We're Manly from the Northern Beaches, yet our DNA is southwest Sydney. This is very disappointing. I was hoping we'd look to strengthen our Northern Beaches pathways, instead we're going to get a whole lot of Tigers/Eels/Bulldogs cast-offs that couldn't get a start at their local club.

a Massive boost in signing the best young players in the game and could well end up the smartest possible signing for many years to come.
Which explains why the Tigers were happy to let him walk when they signed Scott Fulton?! He's not even in high demand and usually plays second fiddle to Warren McDonald (and previously Peter Mulholland) yet is suddenly and somehow going to provide access to the best juniors in the country?

View attachment 26956
I’d say sources seem pretty confirmed.
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't follow him and simply posted what I was told, but I feel will be a great signing which only time will tell.
Not a knock on you Maxta, just confirming your scoop!
All is good mate 🤙....I think ppl may mistake what he will bring and good judges with direct club contact are good enough to convince myself, however only time will tell

Last edited:
Which explains why the Tigers were happy to let him walk when they signed Scott Fulton?! He's not even in high demand and usually plays second fiddle to Warren McDonald (and previously Peter Mulholland) yet is suddenly and somehow going to provide access to the best juniors in the country?
You are 100% correct on the Fulton part, but there were young players who were basically part of the package with Fulton to Tigers.
Manly had there own agenda here also, wanting "immediate " results for 2024 which will be interesting to see, but decent start needing much improvement
Everyone deserves an opinion and I usually like yours, but we disagree on this impact and all is good

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12