NRL 360 tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Obviously I don't have the facts, but from the information provided on both sides, I have to say as an employer myself, I would have done the same thing the canberra club did. An organisation can't put up with that crap - he wanted to go, so go. you can't have your cake, and eat it too. Missing training, and game day as a f*** you for not getting what you want is poor work on williams' part. he knew canberra had no beaches when he signed.
But which information are you getting? Kent on 360 whis in stickys pocket?
None of us know what is actually going on but it looks like there is a diconnect between club and playing group.

Obviously I don't have the facts, but from the information provided on both sides, I have to say as an employer myself, I would have done the same thing the canberra club did. An organisation can't put up with that crap - he wanted to go, so go. you can't have your cake, and eat it too. Missing training, and game day as a f*** you for not getting what you want is poor work on williams' part. he knew canberra had no beaches when he signed.
Agreed totally if the version of events as outlined on 360 is correct. Seems like it is only an issue now because they called Williams bluff and let him go now thus I guess reducing the cost to the club and basically stopping the payments to Williams and that is what has pissed Williams off. Canberra have handled this poorly though and should have come straight out with a full statement from the club to clear it all up. However you can't have the monkeys running the zoo! But yes Stuart is in big trouble - that place is imploding.

Agreed totally if the version of events as outlined on 360 is correct. Seems like it is only an issue now because they called Williams bluff and let him go now thus I guess reducing the cost to the club and basically stopping the payments to Williams and that is what has pissed Williams off. Canberra have handled this poorly though and should have come straight out with a full statement from the club to clear it all up. However you can't have the monkeys running the zoo! But yes Stuart is in big trouble - that place is imploding.
Surely if Canberra have broken the contract they still have to pay Williams?

Should have said yes to releasing him at the end of the year. Instead Canberra dug in apparently and told him he could have a longer break during the off season but he had to come back for 2022. Clearly that was causing him and his missus distress so he asked again with no positive response and then indicated that he wasn't up to training or playing on the weekend. If they had of agreed to his release at the end of 2021 then he would have finished the season but he and his wife needed that certainty and Canberra wouldn't give it to him. Hooper's take on NRL 360 is out of perspective and just headline hunting focusing on the wrong issues. Yes Canberra were entitled to take a hard line contractually but they have a squad of 30 to manage not only financially but from the perspective of team morale. I believe this was a poor decision with Canberra attempting to send a message to the rest of the squad which has back fired badly. I expect that Sticky has now lost the dressing room and season 2021 is going to be a complete train wreck. You don't do something simply because you can or have a legal entitlement to do it. You have to consider all of the ramifications (ripples in the pool) of the your decisions before you throw the big rock into the middle of the team morale pool. Frankly I have zero sympathy for the coach or the club in this instance. Compare this mess to our sensible release of AFB. Chalk and cheese.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10