NRL 360

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I haven’t minded Anasta and Tallis, don’t always agree, but they can at least put across a strong opinion. Buzz can be slightly entertaining, over the course of time you know when to completely ignore him, like when he starts talking anything about Gus Gould

The biggest dribbler on the show is Brent Read. If he used to play he needs to be tested for CTE, something isn’t right up top. “Jason Ryles isn’t a rookie coach” lol. Is a hard mantle to earn as well when you consider James Hooper is on the show, his obsession with the Tigers and Pascoe is something he should get professional help with, can’t take him bagging a player seriously either when he jumps up and down on cars when he has had a few

Agree with earlier comment about Cronk, fast forward any involvement he has in any league show

Yeah it’s an ok show. Agree it’s a bit repetitive now. Same issues every night get re hashed in every segment.

Ikin was a big loss. He was very good and balanced.

No Kenty is actually a positive. His general negativity and his obsession and hate at the NRL was getting boring and predictable.

I haven’t minded Anasta and Tallis, don’t always agree, but they can at least put across a strong opinion. Buzz can be slightly entertaining, over the course of time you know when to completely ignore him, like when he starts talking anything about Gus Gould

The biggest dribbler on the show is Brent Read. If he used to play he needs to be tested for CTE, something isn’t right up top. “Jason Ryles isn’t a rookie coach” lol. Is a hard mantle to earn as well when you consider James Hooper is on the show, his obsession with the Tigers and Pascoe is something he should get professional help with, can’t take him bagging a player seriously either when he jumps up and down on cars when he has had a few

Agree with earlier comment about Cronk, fast forward any involvement he has in any league show
Brent Read was a ex pro soccer player.

Ikin was good. Anasta is pretty good. Was pretty tired of kent although he did offer some less than standard commentary at times but was all over the shop

for 3 weeks kent went on about weaker teams getting less penaties and the changed his tune when it didnt suit his narrative

Rothfield is at least a bit interesting in his topics, some are crazy arse but he has some ok stuff but his ability to stay focussed when pressed makes him a little awkward

tallis surprised me a bit but is too pro brisbane at times. His need to ensure cleary wasnt in the mix about premier halfback discussions until he stood up, must have left footprints in his dentures

the others do a reasonable job but it wasnt a great year with so much interuption of player content due to industrial action

Used to record and be in the habit of watching it regularly, get a bit of news, etc, but stopped that soon after Ikin left.
The show is formulaic and the formula needs an overhaul, a big one. The fake, heated, 'controversies', every night , a bunch of blokes shouting each other down, unwatchable! Couldn't even hear them properly if I tried.
I actually like Tallis, not for his views but because he doesn't shout people down. He doesn't need to.
Anasta has been OK as host. Kent had his moments but with any luck I never see him again.

Used to record and be in the habit of watching it regularly, get a bit of news, etc, but stopped that soon after Ikin left.
The show is formulaic and the formula needs an overhaul, a big one. The fake, heated, 'controversies', every night , a bunch of blokes shouting each other down, unwatchable! Couldn't even hear them properly if I tried.
I actually like Tallis, not for his views but because he doesn't shout people down. He doesn't need to.
Anasta has been OK as host. Kent had his moments but with any luck I never see him again.
i watch it over brekky. cold adelaide mornings its passable as i can read, eat, watch all at the same time

I love the part about Hooper and needing help with his Pascoe obsession…the Tigers were really taken to task repeatedly this year. That’s a serious agenda being driven imo.

Anastasia is as arrogant as anyone I’ve seen on a rugby league program but he often has good points to make.

Buzz is not to be taken seriously but I love his contributions in a comic sense.

Kent’s behaviour was highly embarrassing. He would really benefit from smoking something to chill out and see that life and footy does not need to be taken so seriously.

Benny Elias seemed to be only interested in talking about the Tigers and Mitch Moses.

The other Telegraph journos sound to me like blokes in a bar drinking beer and doing their best to convince themselves that if it wasn’t for injuries, they would have been special.

why thankyou, but i have a head for radio,
i can say though currently not many are more one eyed than I
There is nothing more I would like to see on 360 than a one eyed eagle like you feathered friend !

1696833556637.png

Anastasia is as arrogant as anyone I’ve seen on a rugby league program but he often has good points to make.

Buzz is not to be taken seriously but I love his contributions in a comic sense.

Kent’s behaviour was highly embarrassing. He would really benefit from smoking something to chill out and see that life and footy does not need to be taken so seriously.

Benny Elias seemed to be only interested in talking about the Tigers and Mitch Moses.

The other Telegraph journos sound to me like blokes in a bar drinking beer and doing their best to convince themselves that if it wasn’t for injuries, they would have been special.
Kent is working in the Funeral industry these days...he would make a good Death Celebrant.

360 is, has been and always will be best watched with your thumb on the FF button. They have 30 mins of good content that they stretch to 3 hours every week.
Sort of the tv equivalent of a later James Clavell novel, i.e. Taipan, or definitely Shogun. In fact the latter was about 1200 pages of tedium.

Or pretty much anything Tom Clancy wrote after about his fourth novel, until his publisher started reigning him in?

I do enjoy your kindness
I do enjoy your One eyed Manly Premiership Winning Passion feathered friend

Without Passion we merely exist and never excel

Without Passion we Give failure a Pass and seek pleasure living in the comfort zone of our useless underachieving excuses

Bring Back the Great Manly Premiership Winning Passion

Lower our Legendary clubs Great standards and we Stand for Nothing Great
1696919500243.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12