NRL are Hypocrites......Matt Lodge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Meanwhile Cameron Smith is unsure if Lodge gets one more chance if he stuffs up this chance...
Melbourne skipper Cameron Smith - a former teammate of Lodge’s at the Storm...

"I think he has been given a couple of chances now to come back into our game and play,” Smith said. “He probably is on his last chance. I would say if he is not, he would be pretty close.
"But I am hearing that he has put in a lot of hard work to get his life sorted away from football. I think that is the most important thing. I think sometimes we get a bit caught up in the player and not the person. I know he has had some troubles and issues in the past but I think he is a good kid.

"He has made some mistakes but as long as he can make up for those mistakes and show everyone he is willing to do the right thing now, and be a good person and help our game grow when he is involved in that, I hope he achieves that."

Lodge trialled strongly for the Broncos in the pre-season and was a standout forward in the Queensland Cup last year.

"The Broncos players I have spoken to have big raps on him," Smith said. "They reckon he trains hard, works hard and is a fantastic player. He has great skills for a big man. I have seen that as a young guy. He came down to us at 17 or 18. He was only a baby then. He could be [an x-factor]. There is no doubt he is a quality footballer."

"The Broncos players I have spoken to have big raps on him," Smith said. "They reckon he trains hard, works hard and is a fantastic player. He has great skills for a big man. I have seen that as a young guy. He came down to us at 17 or 18. He was only a baby then. He could be [an x-factor]. There is no doubt he is a quality footballer."

There is no doubt he is not quality person.

The crazy thing about this Lodge issue is the dysfunctional inequity of penalties for different offending. Manly would be better off sending Peter Peters in officially to Rugby League HO and physically assaulting Greenberg. Based on the rules being used Manly would have a lesser penalty, than they are likely to receive for 'technical' breaches of the TPAs. Certainly doesnt seem likely to stop them playing next week for an assault.

I watched NRL on Fox last night and they pretty much confirmed that the Donkeys tell the NRL what to do in relation to Lodge.

For Greenturd to allow this thug to play when the overwhelming evidence suggest that he should be in prison rather than an NRL player is a stain on the game and destroys the credibilty of the NRL in relation to who is allowed to play and who is not.

For Greenturd to say that "I looked him in the eye, and that is enough to satisfy me" is bloody feeble and non transparent. Surely the evidence is enough to ensure this guy is not playing, oh wait the Donkeys and news limited run the game, I forgot that!!

Greenturd is a stain on our game!!!

Apparently a couple of other unresolved and dubious issues that still have not been addressed for Lodge . Greenberg is probably desperately trying to find or fabricate another diversion issue to take the heat of him and the N R L over the Lodge controversy . Hope that Penn and Gorman are on alert and in a defiant mindset .

Anybody see this? ****ing unbelievable...
Josh Massoud
7Sport / 8:19pm AEDT
Matt Lodge turns minder and mentor for fellow bad boy James Roberts

Controversial prop Matt Lodge has been appointed the unofficial ‘minder’ of perennial problem child James Roberts - proof the Brisbane Broncos are convinced the former jailbird is a completely changed man.
Such is their confidence that Lodge has spent the past few months shadowing the troublesome Roberts.

I cannot bear to read this ****. Take it for granted that I am somewhat in disagreement with both of the assholes mentioned.

I cannot bear to read this ****. Take it for granted that I am somewhat in disagreement with both of the assholes mentioned.
It's all spin, peddled by minions that blindly support this decision by the Nrl! Lodge gets interviewed by Bronco lover Sampson full of remorse lol. The decision to allow this thug to play and deny Todd Carney really is breathtaking in its hypocrisy. It seems to be deemed eligible to be able to play the game again, one must look our El supremo in the eye and pledge that I will be a good boy and play for any club other than Manly. Bleeding farce!!

Like watching a Sixty Minutes story. Deep emotional, tears at the end and next Toddy giving the spin...sickening sh1t. Its like channel 9 going for a ratings win. Oh and just before the comp kicks off the bald f#ck turns up in the media. Its another QLD/NRL love fest

And now Greenberg says Russell Packer is an incredible success story for the NRL. What happened to Hopoate and Carney.. FFS this guys is a tool

And now Greenberg says Russell Packer is an incredible success story for the NRL. What happened to Hopoate and Carney.. FFS this guys is a tool
And Danny Wicks the ex drug dealer. He has stayed out of trouble too :nod:

Player Stats on nrl.com must include each player's charge sheet :wait:

Come on guys, He's got Fifita's support. It's not his go to be a crazed violent maniac any more hahaha.
lodge.JPG

I didn’t watch it but apparently Greenslime handled the interview on “ Leaguelife” tonight pretty well.

Have no idea what he said but I saw quite a few people commenting on Twitter.

It would be spin no doubt!

I didn’t watch it but apparently Greenslime handled the interview on “ Leaguelife” tonight pretty well.

Have no idea what he said but I saw quite a few people commenting on Twitter.

It would be spin no doubt!

was just spin.... tough questions so it seemed, but all rehearsed like a well oiled greasy politician. Was just a 60 minutes "scoop" type story and he cried at the end. Girls appeared to be tuff but weren't really.

It was always going to be a white wash. Greenturd is the ultimate politician and it is continually overlooked on the hypocrisy that this guy plays while others are denied . Fox sports owners news limited also own the donkeys who are the nrls biggest cash cow. Fait accompli!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10