NRL are Hypocrites......Matt Lodge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
And the league has never been better, Strong even comp, Every game live, plenty of coin. But this administration is going to destroy the game, Todd Greenturd was in damage control the very night before the new season kicks off.
Nothing too see here people ! Everything’s rosey baby. Pfft

I have to say, I am the first in line when it comes to trashing Todd Greenberg. Matthew Lodge did something very bad. It would be easier for Todd to bar Lodge for life. Are we people who say Matthew should never have another opportunitY to o turn his life around. I believe this kid has the potential to become something much better than what he was 3 odd years ago in New York. Can he can move forward and make amends. Greenberg has decided to take a stand on a very unpopular side o the fence. The side that says, give the kid a chance to turn it around. And I say, well done Mr Greenberg.

Hey Toddy, Where are you? You have spent the last two weeks before the start of the season partying at various club launches and the last week justifying why some low life should get a second / third or fourth chance to play in the NRL.

Where is your fairness. For the last 2 years you have been persecuting Manly and it's supporters over match fixing, salary cap innuendo, and then those none medical retirements of last season.

Surely in a manner befitting a season start, why the hell have you not deliberated and resolved the issues for our club, so that we to can start the season on EQUAL ground. We all know that you are trying to justify the original charges, the cost of your investigations, and your job relevance. It would have taken your investigators the weekend to go through Manly's responses, but no - you have to carefully consider your position and hamstrung our start to the season.

On behalf of all Manly fans we thank you. You wonder why fans are leaving the game - could it be the way the hierarchy that you led turning us from the game. Is this your way of reducing the number of clubs in Sydney.

It’s not about the players past.
It’s not about the players crime.
It’s simply who they are signing for that effects the decision.
An example is part of the Broncos reasons for being allowed in o sign Lodge.
They are apparently a great club that can turn bad behaviour around??
History says different with more indiscretions by players like the Walters, Langer, Julian O’Niel that have always been kept hush and swept under the carpet, secrecy does not equal a cleaner club, with more recent times Hunt and Roberts involved in incidents that would be an auto 10 game ban and massive fine to other clubs (except Melbourne/Roosters) of course.
When Manly get off all this off field debacle with a slap on the wrist, will highlight these double standards and show how these monkeys running the circus, are destroying it and have very personal agendas.

Last edited:
I have to say, I am the first in line when it comes to trashing Todd Greenberg. Matthew Lodge did something very bad. It would be easier for Todd to bar Lodge for life. Are we people who say Matthew should never have another opportunitY to o turn his life around. I believe this kid has the potential to become something much better than what he was 3 odd years ago in New York. Can he can move forward and make amends. Greenberg has decided to take a stand on a very unpopular side o the fence. The side that says, give the kid a chance to turn it around. And I say, well done Mr Greenberg.
No body is stopping Lodge from turning his life around, ... he could do that just as well working as a tram conductor ...

I just don't believe it is a fundamental requirement or obligation that the NRL provide him with an occupation that pays about 10 times the average wage while he is doing it ...

The issue I have is!
What is more important for the game - resolving the Manly issue or resolving the Lodge issue?

The game is not one person, it's about 16 clubs and it would appear no one gives a rats about starting the competition on a equal footing.

The spin from the Donkeys and the NRL over this farce in justifying giving a thug a chance after he has serial form and ignore the claims of others, Greenturd has said repeatedly that he has not received any applications for either Carney or Barba to return to the NRL and that he would judge any such application on its merits. The lack of transparency in the current leadership of the game is appalling and the game is really suffering as a result.

The kick off tonight of season 2018 is overshadowed by two major scandals, Lodge and our cap breach case. Hardly a good way to start a season!!

Caught the tail end of comments by Kent and Hooper last night ... and thought I heard one of them say that Lodge knocked back a $4ook contract with some club to sign a minimum contract with Broncos to repay them for the faith they had in him ....

If true ... HOW IS THIS ****ING POSSIBLE ..... surely if he has been offered $400k, then that is his market value, and if signed for less by Bronco's .. shouldn't they have to declare $4ook on the salary cap ... or is it only a rort for someone else ???????

Dear oh dear... just wtf was I thinking last night when I posted this! If only there was a slap me now icon, I would be the first to press it. The above post should serve as a warning to all... this is what happens when you know you’re not working the next day and decide to indulge in whiskey prior to posting.

Dear oh dear... just wtf was I thinking last night when I posted this! If only there was a slap me now icon, I would be the first to press it. The above post should serve as a warning to all... this is what happens when you know you’re not working the next day and decide to indulge in whiskey prior to posting.
I find the opposite approach useful .... I never come on here sober ....

Mate, Greenturd's rectum would have to be prolapsed at this point just from the Broncos, then ram in the rorters, storm etc.
I'm told that the Broncos use lube and that's why he favours them.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
Sickening, breathtakingly shameless spin at its best. The NRL and Broncos realize they aren't going to get away with slipping lodge back in under the radar, so they wheel out the bull**** sob story then back it up with mr Teflon himself. It's PR spin 101. Well done toddy, now on to your next career triumph. What a legend you are. Did any of those hard hitting journalists on league life ask him about the gob smacking double standards in the treatment of lodge vs carney.

Love your work Terry!!

Hey Toddy, Where are you? You have spent the last two weeks before the start of the season partying at various club launches and the last week justifying why some low life should get a second / third or fourth chance to play in the NRL.

Where is your fairness. For the last 2 years you have been persecuting Manly and it's supporters over match fixing, salary cap innuendo, and then those none medical retirements of last season.

Surely in a manner befitting a season start, why the hell have you not deliberated and resolved the issues for our club, so that we to can start the season on EQUAL ground. We all know that you are trying to justify the original charges, the cost of your investigations, and your job relevance. It would have taken your investigators the weekend to go through Manly's responses, but no - you have to carefully consider your position and hamstrung our start to the season.

On behalf of all Manly fans we thank you. You wonder why fans are leaving the game - could it be the way the hierarchy that you led turning us from the game. Is this your way of reducing the number of clubs in Sydney.

Love your work too SL!!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11