NRL in Las Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gotta say it dissapoints me when I read constant attacks on particular players including Woodsie.
Thank you for your Perspective feathered friend @Tragic Eagle
Here is the other side of your Perspective

I would find it very disappointing if Manly people succumb to being yes people to anything that goes even if it goes wrong and impedes our growth to greatness

This attitude would be an attack on our Legendary clubs high standards

C
It's a massive market and Manly will get massive exposure. However, it's also a massive distraction to open our season and I just hope it doesn't derail it.

I can't understand why Woodsie is getting bagged for promoting this Vegas game. Imo he's articulate, passionate and speaks from experience and him missing some preseason training is no big deal, so he's probably our best choice. As for the Cheese criticising him, I say pfft he should get his own act together first and walk the talk.
Cheese is just jealous coz he’s a big gambler

I see Aaron Woods saying on USA media our game isn't rugby, it's rugby league - rugby is where you get penalised for tackling too hard. I hope the NRL tell the match officials.

Not sure if anyone has posted this but like it or not, this is amazing exposure for the NRL brand and for our Sea Eagles brand as well. Gronk is about as big as it gets in NFL so to have him wearing our jersey albeit for a promo, is pretty cool IMO.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 4.20.13 pm.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 4.20.13 pm.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 39
Not sure if anyone has posted this but like it or not, this is amazing exposure for the NRL brand and for our Sea Eagles brand as well. Gronk is about as big as it gets in NFL so to have him wearing our jersey albeit for a promo, is pretty cool IMO.
Excuse my ignorance but who is Gronk?

Excuse my ignorance but who is Gronk?
One of the biggest NFL stars ever to play. Played with the New England Patriots with a bloke by the name of Tom Brady - you may have heard of him.

5m followers on instagram.

One of the biggest NFL stars ever to play. Played with the New England Patriots with a bloke by the name of Tom Brady - you may have heard of him.

5m followers on instagram.
To think that if just 3-4% of his followers went and followed the Sea Eagles on Instagram, the number of followers for the Sea Eagles would double, is absolutely insane, and really puts into perspective how big the NFL is over there.

How's the mits on him!! Dude could palm Gus Goulds head.

Thank you for your Perspective feathered friend @Tragic Eagle
Here is the other side of your Perspective

I would find it very disappointing if Manly people succumb to being yes people to anything that goes even if it goes wrong and impedes our growth to greatness

This attitude would be an attack on our Legendary clubs high standards
Mate, I think you're looking at this from the wrong perspective. This is a marketing exercise and if Woodsie can sell the game and even pick up a few extra Manly supporters along the way, then more power to him. Cliffy is my fav legend of the Club but I wouldn't have him over there doing what Woodsie is doing. Would you have picked Cliffy in the front row? No. It's a simple matter of right man, right job. Legendary status has nothing to do with this particular exercise.

If this is run and organised by Abdo, you cant expect anything else. He is the most useless part of the NRL. Never completes a job, someone always has to mop up his mess.

Yeah that Abdo isn't liked up here on the Darling Downs. In his opinion the Western Clydesdales (Toowoomba) aren't in the games best interest for the Hostplus Cup (QCup). Has no idea about history of the game and who has come from the area.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8