NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Whiz is god compared to Tallis

Tallis says (and has done so often, including last night) that Toovs is the toughest player to have ever played the game. Thats at least one more smart thing than the Whiz has ever said.

Why is the premiership trophy, that we won up in Newcastle, instead of in OUR CLUB? We won it and should hold it for the year. I hate Chanel 9 and all the suited idiots on screen. W

O God, and that old idiot Warren Ryan is on the ABC radio. Just listening to the hick singing the national anthem. Banjos at the ready up there.

Napp old mate I heard he does....he can take all his drugs whilst in the outfit and not be noticed unlike England etc....

DSM5 said:
Why is the premiership trophy, that we won up in Newcastle, instead of in OUR CLUB? We won it and should hold it for the year. I hate Chanel 9 and all the suited idiots on screen. W

O God, and that old idiot Warren Ryan is on the ABC radio. Just listening to the hick singing the national anthem. Banjos at the ready up there.

I saw the announcement that Joe E. Johns would be flying into Newcastle with the NRL trophy and wondered the same thing. I'm pretty sure we won the competition last year. I thought that included the trophy.

Damn str8 the trophy should be at gosford next week and then when are finally back at brookie

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8