NRL SUPERCOACH 2015 $50 buy in CASH COMP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eagle Rock vs Sarcastic Prix. Looks like they both got through the preliminary final - funnily enough with the exact same winning score.

So its Grand final week, who is up for the big prize?

In the free comp I have gone down to Tedesco as captin (I think the coach had insider knowledge)

Is your team Asashoryu?? If so I'm the one who beat you lol risky move putting him as captain but it paid off!!
I'm up against @bones in the Grand Final!

No, i went with the unrelated name of Get Fluffed, I will play bones in the 3rd place play off this week so different comp.

Woohoo! Bad luck Sarcastic Prix, I was getting worried watching Semi tear it up! Who else snagged a prize? Speaking of which, where do we claim our precious monies? :sweatsmile:

Woohoo! Bad luck Sarcastic Prix, I was getting worried watching Semi tear it up! Who else snagged a prize? Speaking of which, where do we claim our precious monies? :sweatsmile:
I won the grand final In the Silvertails #1 free comp but got knocked out last week in the Silvertails# 2 comp. And also got the prize for the highest weekly score of the comp in the paid league.

Last edited:
I had a SC season to forget, much like Manly's efforts this year. Couldn't get a win early on and struggled to make the 8 from there. Thanks for organising @Berkeley_Eagle , I'm keen for next year and will hopefully put in a better effort. Congrats @EagleRock

Damn tedesco last week and being their captain knocking me out - got 1315 this week (476th overall) for my best overall result of a round.

So close.

Good stuff to those who got the title

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6