NRL SUPERCOACH 2015 $50 buy in CASH COMP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I am indeed. Bottom of the table clash coming up this week mate. Good luck.

So C&C got me in the battle of the heavyweights.
Shaun Johnson 13 points. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I assumed he must have gone off injured after 20 minutes. But no, he played the full 80. :eek:

I thought I was going to get a top 4 score and go down again but the big semi got moving and coasted me home with about 50 to spare top scoring in the league. Good to get one back.

Next 2 games are against the bottom 2 teams so as long as the SOO and byes don't screw me too hard it should be 3 in a row and the start of the climb, showing Manly how to do it

So C&C got me in the battle of the heavyweights.
Shaun Johnson 13 points. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I assumed he must have gone off injured after 20 minutes. But no, he played the full 80. :eek:

Mate I even left out Dylan Walker who scored 130 just to give you a chance. JT nearly brought it home for you though.

Mate I even left out Dylan Walker who scored 130 just to give you a chance. JT nearly brought it home for you though.
I hate it when that happens. Same thing happened to me in AFL fantasy. I benched a dude & he scored about 130 too.

Mate the way I am tracking you would need to leave out another 6 players for me to be in the hunt.

The final scores have come in and you got me by about 50 - JT scored over 120 it seems. Well done. F$%^in' Dylan Walker @:mad:

I'm going to be opening a can of whoop ar$e on @bones this week ............. all 10 of the players that I might be able to scramble together.

Is there a crappier way to lose than to get VC loopholed ?? That's pretty much done it for my SC season I think, needed to win this weekend to stay in touch. Mathematical possibility at best

st.JPG

pre updates

Hey Berks - for us languishing at the bottom will there be a 2nd tier finals series? Just for a bit of fun and interest.

No extra trades for finals.

I have basically made a $50 donation this year, wasn't the smartest move to go away for a month at the business end of the season. I'll be back next year though.

couldn't match that but put 222 points on first place to hand them only their 3rd loss

still have the worst defence in the league

So its Grand final week, who is up for the big prize?

In the free comp I have gone down to Tedesco as captin (I think the coach had insider knowledge)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8