NRL SUPERCOACH 2015 $50 buy in CASH COMP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
week 1 ladder

wek1.JPG

I'm happy with the start, should be a good competition. Only Manly player I have is Leary, we don't really have a lot of players consistent enough for Supercoach unfortunately.

I'm happy with the start, should be a good competition. Only Manly player I have is Leary, we don't really have a lot of players consistent enough for Supercoach unfortunately.
Of course you are happy with that. You had a win..I on the other hand...:(

#throwstoysoutofcot

First weekend of head to head and not a great start. Just found out that Morris and Lafai were late withdrawals so that's two blanks I've drawn tonight.

I also forgot to sub out Segeyaro because I was playing cricket on Saturday, so I had three Zeros and an auto emergency of 12 to replace them. I'm going as well as Manly - need to sack the coach. Hopefully turn things around this week

Yes we play over bye rounds but you get 4 trades for those weeks.

I'm having a shocker with injuries. B Morris, Lafai, A Reynolds and Guerra all gone with long term injuries over the weekend. Not game to trade any Manly players in for fear of cursing them with injury as well. 0 from 2 so far :(

Hey guys - what is an auto emergency? Can you nominate emergency's in case someone is ruled out at the last minute like AFL Fantasy or is it just bad luck?

Just bad luck mate. You can limit it happening by saving trades for the rolling lockouts over the weekend as teams are announced.

There is also a great site www.nrlsupercoachtalk.com that publishes really good late Mail on Fridays for the weekends games..

Just bad luck mate. You can limit it happening by saving trades for the rolling lockouts over the weekend as teams are announced.

There is also a great site www.nrlsupercoachtalk.com that publishes really good late Mail on Fridays for the weekends games..
Thanks joeboy. Found this response also.

he's an auto-emergency risk in that if a player in your 17 is a late withdrawal you get the lowest (positive non-zero) score from your non-playing reserves. So guys like Nikorima and Nabuli mean you're looking at single digits.

How many trades does everyone have left? I have 26 going into this round. Team value $7,703,000 with $12,100 cash. :(
Do we get 4 trades over origin?

In the free comp that started matches in round 1, I have 28 trades left and team value $7.8M, 60K in hand.

Teams keep turning up against me, 4th highest aggregate but only jsut got my 2nd win.

Gallen and Segrearo cost me a lot

In the free comp that started matches in round 1, I have 28 trades left and team value $7.8M, 60K in hand.

Teams keep turning up against me, 4th highest aggregate but only jsut got my 2nd win.

Gallen and Segrearo cost me a lot
I'm hearing you Fluffy. Berks is undefeated in the $50 comp. My team isn't that different to his and I've got one win. :confused:

Is everyone set up for byes/origin?

I havn't put much thought into byes but have been slowly bringing in origin backups and should come close to having 17 available usually i forget and have about 12

Have 25 green dots this week
So 2 trades made thinking about round 11 which gives me 15 starters so week after I should have 17

I have 23 and on of those not playing is munster who will cover slater and keep going up.

Cornish is the other who may play this weekend, if not I will have to swap him or thurston.

Only have a few other origin certs which helps, went with some of the high scoring kiwis RTS, Broomich

I'm going like Manly in this SC comp. I'm getting hammered with injuries and can't seem to get a win no matter how hard I try. Keep getting rolled by less than 100 points every week.

Hopefully Seggy is back this week and the Tigers put in a better effort for me. But with bye rounds coming up it doesn't get any easier to field a decent team. Hopefully I've weeded all the likely Origin players out of my side.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8