NRL SUPERCOACH 2015 $50 buy in CASH COMP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks dowdz. Found it. :clap: But then got this warning. Your device does not support this App...@:mad: I have a Galaxy 3. It's not that old. :swear:
Wow that is crap. Wouldn't think it would be an issue on the S3.

Just to confirm, the major prize will go to the GF winner, as opposed to the person with highest overall points?

Just to confirm, the major prize will go to the GF winner, as opposed to the person with highest overall points?

Yes that is correct. There are other prizes as well for runner up and highest round score during the season I believe

I need to find some $$$. Do I sub out Fifita or Gallen? Do I ditch Thurston? Do I ditch Inglis?

Just a question for people that are better at this than me. When you have a player that is interchangeable between forwards & backs are you better off to play them in the forwards or backs or bench? Cheers

Just a question for people that are better at this than me. When you have a player that is interchangeable between forwards & backs are you better off to play them in the forwards or backs or bench? Cheers
Play a forward in the backs if you can
Example players Guerra and Jackson

Generally forwards score more consistently than backs, so if you can have a couple of 2RF/CTW in your team you are better off putting them in the backs. Your scoring should be better off as a rule.

Don't forget to look at T-Rex for this role, he's a must ;)

Are you running 4.1 or higher? Just signed in to Google play and checked on the app. Says it is compatible with all my devices. S5 and S3
Just went into Telstra shop to see what the G-O is. Evidently I have an S2 and not an S3. Oh well, I needed an excuse for an upgrade.

If anyone is still interested in a supercoach league with a $50 buy in. I have one with a couple of mates. It's called the Beaver Bowl @:D

Head to head commences Round 4 of the NRL. So we have a couple of weeks to fine tune our sides

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8