NRL's 17th Team - The (Redcliffe) dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It’s gunna be hard to make a dolphin mascot scary. Everyone loves Dolphins, they make you smile, and are as funny as Fuuck. Redcliffe are going to have to find the only serial killer Dolphin (the one that blames it on the sharks, the one that just ain’t right) if their to have any success.
aN0GgDv_700b.jpg

It’s gunna be hard to make a dolphin mascot scary. Everyone loves Dolphins, they make you smile, and are as funny as Fuuck. Redcliffe are going to have to find the only serial killer Dolphin (the one that blames it on the sharks, the one that just ain’t right) if their to have any success.

Hmmm true, need a mascot that inspires terror like the Roosters, Eels or Bunnies haha

nooo as a Redcliffe junior the last thing I want to see is some of the people involved being rewarded for their disgraceful behaviour and happenings of the past. Just really sticks in my craw! Soooo many skeletons there... so many!

Deep breaths ... breathe ... I don't know the particulars of your animosity towards the club, and I have no preference as to which bid gets the nod ... but Brisbane need a 2nd team and if it is your detested Redcliffe then such is life ... it's not like there is a shortage of teams to hate ... If Redcliffe came to Sydney and replaced Parra, I would consider that an upgrade.

Can we just call the Redcliffe Dolphins the Redcliffe Dolphins.

Not the Brisbane Dolphins, not the River City Dolphins not the Sun State Dolphons or whatever else
Can we just call the Redcliffe Dolphins the Redcliffe Dolphins.

Not the Brisbane Dolphins, not the River City Dolphins not the Sun State Dolphons or whatever else
from what im hearing they will
most likely be called the Moreton Bay Dolphins

Deep breaths ... breathe ... I don't know the particulars of your animosity towards the club, and I have no preference as to which bid gets the nod ... but Brisbane need a 2nd team and if it is your detested Redcliffe then such is life ... it's not like there is a shortage of teams to hate ... If Redcliffe came to Sydney and replaced Parra, I would consider that an upgrade.
lol lol true. Yes wont go into the issues but some really significant workplace coverups and questionable operational stuff. My background of being a local junior and Qld schoolboy only to see them buying players every year shutting the door essentially on good juniors didn't ever leave a good taste either. They were very very Manly back in the day. Forcing most juniors to play elsewhere. But yes that is a very minor part of my disdain compared to my knowledge of the scandals that went on elsewhere in that club in the 90's/2000's. Many of those same people who helped with the covering up are still involved today. A very very incestuous club where the same power clique has been in charge for 40 years. If ever there was an old boys club... this is the ultimate old boys club. Everyone in a senior position is a mate and all generally ex players or related to ex players.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8