Nsw cup 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No, we don't even know who the new Coach is :wondering:

Maybe Manly will be allowed by the NRL to get another feeder Club and drop our inhouse run one@:cool:
The Sunshine Coast Eagles were only ditched because Greenturd insisted that all NSW Clubs go to the expense of setting one up :mad:
Meanwhile the rich one city Teams are exempt.

After next year, the NYC is being dropped too, to a local competition like SG Ball etc.
So the ticket price will be for only one game :( We miss out on watching the future unfold @:worried:

So the ticket price will be for only one game :( We miss out on watching the future unfold @:worried:

It should be all good Happily. The local 20's comp will still be there to go see. The best of the kids every year will still be blooded in the Reserve grade which the NRL want played prior to the A's.

Think of this years reserves. Knight, Tommy T, Demetriou and Parker. Possibly Garner, and Pratt as well.

I guess the spot light will be on these kids a few years later. Hopefully they are a bit more mature and cope with the pressure better. Footy wise it will be good to have that second game being a mix of young kids and men. The reserve grade comp is where the focus should be.

Problem is that the lower grades's schedules will not coincide with that of the NRL.
Not many have the time to attend on 3 days at 3 different venues to watch :(

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8