NSW Cup result

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With the recent turnover of staff in our management team Willo must have goat photos of a hell of a lot of people up his sleeve ;)@:eek:

A refreshing change of scenery is our Holden Cup side who have massive talent & will beat plenty in 2015 - the NSW Cup side looks unmotivated & lacks direction - the team on paper should match most, but seem to cop a 50 point hiding most weeks....

Excellent player? He was a bit player r in a very good team. He had an important Role and did it well. But was not an excellent player. And he is far from an excellent coach. I'm all for keeping old boys around, but not at the expense of improvement.

Should we be recruiting a NSW cup coach who will be the next assistant coach or even the next NRL coach? Can't see willo taking the next step even if he still has the goat pics

I've said this before, but I reallycouldn't care less about the results in the NSW Cup. That's not to say its a good thing that we lose, but IMO the absolute priority for the lower grades is development. We may have clear 17 and when those aren't available its about those people who get an opportunity to step up do so. If they can, then mission accomplished for me.

Of course I'm overly simplifying it but only because I think some people are just getting way too hung up on the results. I would say both Parramatta and Penrith have won alot more titles in the lower grades then we have, but look at our premiership cabinet for the big boy trophies.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
There has been consistent failure from this team. Surely we have a better option than Willo as coach. We have players in that team who should be pushing for first grade but its not happening nor has it happened in a long time.

We need to blood some of the promising young players as Penrith did and in 2 years time we will reap the benefit.

I always thought our NSW cup team should do better. You look at the team line up and think wow these guys should be making it deep in to finals. Especially this year as we seem to have a few there now pushing for 1st grade.

Of course they should perform better. There are many in that team that have played first grade and done well.

A lot of the NSW Cup were in 1st grade in round one. We had Taufua, Matai, Buhrer, Starling all out of the 1st grade team.

A lot of the NSW Cup were in 1st grade in round one. We had Taufua, Matai, Buhrer, Starling all out of the 1st grade team.

and by the end of round 1 we were up to 8/34 injured

The NSW cup team this week will look pretty weak on paper

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10