NSW govt commits to stadia build

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where is the NSW State Premier and Abbott and their Promises. Yep they are all talk and no Action. They aren't true Manly Supporters them 2
More talk and no action again from Mike Broadaccent in the MD yesterday. To be fair to Abbott, he has put money up. The problem there appears to be the Mexican Standoff between Council and Penly- Zorbingah, over rental costs, plus the latter wanting far more money than what's on the table.

There is an old saying, 'A bird in the hand...'

More talk and no action again from Mike Broadaccent in the MD yesterday. To be fair to Abbott, he has put money up. The problem there appears to be the Mexican Standoff between Council and Penly- Zorbingah, over rental costs, plus the latter wanting far more money than what's on the table.

There is an old saying, 'A bird in the hand...'

As Sad as it sounds. What do we want . Do we stay at Brooky and put up with the Council Bull**** or do we want a New Super Stadium Named Manly SeaEagles Stadium.

Can someone explain to me why Brookvale Oval has never had a naming rights sponsor? Is this some council imposed restriction? Right now the oval needs all the money that can be plowed into it e.g. if we got something like $100K per year for it to be called "AAA Batteries Stadium" then it would be worth it. We fans would still call it Brookie Oval regardless.

Naming rights were agreed to some years ago. The sticking point back then (and maybe now) is that some councillors wanted the money spread around, whereas others wanted the money specifically directed towards Brookvale Oval's upkeep.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8