NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 23 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tommy T toying with the defence, picks up a kick in cruise control and sets it up and Tank has his 3rd, what an awesome performance this one is!

Great to see the refs are consistantly biased with a 7 to 2 pen count

A really good win by the kids.

Tommy Turbo 1 try and 5 try assists, I am in awe of this young mans ability!

Great to see the Tank run riot again, Will Pearsall and Riley Travers back together and to see our forwards look really strong.

Only concern was they slacked off for 20 minutes at the end of the game and I am sure Dave Heath will be all over them for that.

For the first 60 min the young fellas put on a master class, slacked off a touch in the last 20.
I can see 4 or 5 players making the jump into first grade in a few years. Tom next year without a doubt.

Anyone know of the injuries Willow says in the article we had no interchanges with 30 mins to go ?

Dom Reardon looked to have injured his ankle or knee in an awkward tackle while running the ball out of defense.

Jordan Latham (I think) looked to have sustained a high ankle sprain or something like that. He was pointing to that area of his lower leg while on the sideline with the physio.

Tyson Andrews was another casualty I think as he was showered, changed and watching from the stands at full time. Not sure if it was an injury or concussion.

Cheyse Blair could have been the other injury as I don't recall seeing him out on the park and he was named prior to kick off. Plus our defense was solid so he must have been off injured!! Haha

Not as yet. My understanding is Barrett will be deciding on what players he wants from the lower grades in the next few weeks and who he lets go
Wasn't the right to hire and fire players taken away from Toovey earlier this season? If so, surely the prettiest coach in 10 football codes won't be allowed to make those decisions? Unless of course what was ok for Geoff is not ok for Trenton.

Have we re-signed Pearsall yet?
Hope so! This kid is a real prospect for FG takes the line on and can pass! Not a bad replacement imo for Foran. Probably would of had a better game than what Foran did today if he was playing FG.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4