NSW & Holden Cups - Round 10 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great take under the high ball by Gutherson.
Great 5th tackle kick into the end goal by Rudolph.

Great footy by Manly! Sorry guys too much action to type! Haha

Manly have scrum feed 10 out from the try line

Annnnd a dropped ball on the 2nd tackle!

Warriors have the ball, and they knock it on!

Manly scrum feed 40m from try line. 2.19 on the clock.

ARGH and the 1st receiver drops it cold!

Warriors with the ball

Oh so frustrating! Manly had 1mins on the clock to run 70m and we lose it forward!

Warriors hold on for a 22-18 win

At least it sounds like anything but a walk-over.

They seem to be heading in the right direction.

Well done Manly; and thanks for the updates!

The last 35mins Manly's defense was great, what let them down was some silly errors at crucial moments as well as a few players having some greedy moments searching for that winning try whenever they got relatively close to the try line........ instead of listening to the other boys barking instructions for set plays!

In saying that the last 22 was very exciting to watch! The boys have come along way and are looking the goods... Lets hope that even with today's loss they keep up the momentum and continue to get better and better! :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Bird Up said:
The boys have come along way and are looking the goods
Did they do away with that dud coach they had? ;)

Haha I'm not sure but if they did the new coach can definitely stay and as for the old, well he can just hope the door doesn't hit him in the ass on the way out! Haha :)

Forgetting about the average defensive start for a moment to when they woke up, it's amazing how much of a difference it made when players stuck to their own positional roles, stuck to the structure & set plays called! It seemed to click them into teamwork & everyone had this new found space to utilise their best attributes on attack & defensively suffocated the Warriors attack forcing them to make crucial errors! Unfortunately basic errors stopped our boys capitalising on their defensive efforts.

Plenty of positives to take away from the loss as well as plenty to learn!

Standouts for me were Gutherson &Trbojevic but Rudolph was most impressive! His kicks in play were spot on & effective - right kick option at exactly the right time! He also set up both try's for Harrison & Wilson with clever little grubbers before stepping his way past 3 defenders to score himself.

Now there were a couple of other standouts but I couldn't catch their numbers in between my updates to name them sorry!

Looking forward to watching them again next week at Brooky! :) :) :)

Did you see much from big Epa L, Bird?

The big mo fo (as HappilyManly calls him) with the even bigger hair?

You did mention one good run of his...

Thanks again for the despatches, and well done again to the team for turning things around.

Haha how could I forget The Hair! I recall one solid run where he put on a step with little effect on the defenders and I'm convinced his hair deviated more than he did! Haha

We had some strong go forward from our big men which assisted plenty of tackle busts with big runs from our second rowers and outside backs! Lauaki, Chee Kam, Horo all come to mind but I would really be only guessing names with anyone else!

They really shared the workload and the ball around and I think thats why its hard to pin point players outside the obvious!

Its just a shame they let themselves down with a slow defensive start and basic errors like knock on's & dropping simple passes early in the tackle count inside the last 10 mins. We had majority of the possession esp late in the game forcing the Warriors to defend multiple sets at times but we just couldn't hold onto the pill!

Good stuff.

Will be very interesting from here, to see if the improvement continues...from individuals, and for the team as a whole.

Thanks again, Bird.

What a game, Tom T 4 tries!!!

Beat the Ladder leaders 40-38 :)

All the boys were great , Jamal, Nik, Ramen Boy and Charlie especially :angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4