NSW Origin and Manly star Brett Stewart's exclusive interview with Phil Rothfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
DSM5 said:
Eagle you are a muppet. The 'either' is just stupid. Brett deserves better from a so-called fan like yourself.

Dumb and dumber attack lol such idiots

(edit - sorry Ryan - seriously offensive material removed)

I see one of the bong anxiety attacks are kicking in once again. Dude, you'd have to be one of the most simple people alive today. Glad to see your now above the court system, and you know first hand what happened those many years ago with that unfortunate baby.

Seriously, pack another cone brother. May give you more of this "special" insight you seem to have.

In fact, with all the hooch you inhale, you probably believe half the crap that comes out of your mouth.

How DARE you question Brett Stewart? Disgraceful. And Phantar supports most of your theories. Two peas in a pod.

So you are right and a coronial inquest is wrong

You really are simple, and above all, offensive

lsz said:
So you are right and a coronial inquest is wrong

You really are simple, and above all, offensive

I actually hope he's joking, because no "sober", and I'm not talking alcohol person would put that arrow in his bow.

The Eagle, your lucky I'm no mod, I'd ban your ass for this. Then again, doing so would only turn you to the green more, so maybe for your health, I wouldn't.

Not sure Ryan

I like to think he is a troll just fishing for attention but some of the stuff is just plain offensive - like this

Yeah, I have to admit, when I'm on my PC surfing this website, my puppy often sleeps at my feet. I have been known to mistakenly think The Eagle has made another post, when in fact, it was one of those hot, thick, smelly puppy farts that emit from under my table, and rise to my nostrils.

I really can't tell the difference any more.

Ryan said:
The Eagle said:
DSM5 said:
Eagle you are a muppet. The 'either' is just stupid. Brett deserves better from a so-called fan like yourself.

Dumb and dumber attack lol such idiots

(edit - sorry Ryan - seriously offensive material removed)

Seriously, pack another cone brother. May give you more of this "special" insight you seem to have.

Hahahaha!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4