NSW Team - State of Origin 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
NSW Blues

1 Matt Moylan (Penrith Panthers)
2 Blake Ferguson (Sydney Roosters)
3 Michael Jennings (Parramatta Eels)
4 Josh Morris (Canterbury Bulldogs)
5 Josh Mansour (Penrith Panthers)
6 James Maloney (Cronulla Sharks)
7 Adam Reynolds (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
8 Aaron Woods (Wests Tigers)
9 Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers)
10 James Tamou (North Queensland Cowboys)
11 Wade Graham (Cronulla Sharks)
12 Josh Jackson (Canterbury Bulldogs)
13 Paul Gallen (c) (Cronulla Sharks)
14 Dylan Walker (Manly Sea Eagles)
15 Greg Bird (Gold Coast Titans)
16 David Klemmer (Canterbury Bulldogs)
17 Andrew Fifita (Cronulla Sharks)
Bryce Cartwright (Penrith Panthers)
Jack Bird (Cronulla Sharks)​

Well if Bozo/Barrett don't pick Mateo now,they are really punishing him for not leaving at the end of last yr

Yeah agree re Walker hope he gets more minutes at suncorp. Ten or 15 in each half if possible

I am glad they stuck with Walker after sending him up sh*t creek in game one. Hopefully he gets decent minutes and involvement this time.
Yes and don't bring him on as hooker bring him on as a roving player who actually gets the ball

I can feel a flogging coming up, game 1 is always tight , at Suncorp QLD will be unstoppable.

Oh dear , another series done and dusted and game 3 a non event!!

Last edited:
Most importantly, I'm sure little rabbit Walker will be delighted he did enough in the Penrith trial to keep his spot in the blues squad. I'm sure he will be hoping for maximum minutes so he can make an impact for the team he loves!
NYEagle

So same side except Graham in for Cordner. I like the idea of starting Gallen at 13. Gives us some good size and go forward right from the get go. I'm guessing Gallen will play close to 80 minutes.

Can't believe Walker held his spot, we know he can only really make a fist of centre at club level so what is the attraction of him as a utility at the next level up ? I think Cartwright, or even J Bird are a much better option off the bench.

Given we will probably have the same two refs then we will get a similar slow, grinding game as the first one. That's our only hope, improve our completions and bash them into submission

Walker's selection of a utility does puzzle me Daley must think he needs back up for injury in the back's there are players already there that could fill that void Jackson ,Bird and Graham
It's SOS its tough and tight usually, i believe you get more go forward with a hard running forward coming on fresh then a player dancing around trying to find a hole

I still don't understand the love for Jackson, solid NRL player but not much more than that

Wasn't any need for mass change, there was a goal in it 1st up

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/graha...64344080273500&adbpl=fb&adbpr=110919635615955

Wade Graham out of Origin

BLUES debutant Wade Graham will not get the chance to play in the second game of the series after he was charged by the match review committee.

The second-rower received a grade one careless high tackle charge for his shot on Cowboys captain Johnathan Thurston in the Sharks’ narrow 13-10 win.

The charge itself doesn’t warrant a suspension but the 33 carry over points from a similar offense committed previously means Graham will miss the next game he plays which now happens to be Game Two.

Graham, who entered Blues camp today will more than likely fight the charge at the judiciary on Wednesday night.

If Graham is unsuccessful in his appeal Laurie Daley will have to choose a replacement between either veteran Beau Scott or barnstorming hole-runner Tyson Frizell.

Hope Game 3 is a dead rubber, imagine how hard it'll be to sell the ANZ tickets, Greenberg will rage. I can see the rub of the green going NSW's way so it isn't a dead rubber.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8