NYC - Holden Cup - Finals Week 3, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well all I can say is Go the young sea eagles and I hope we get in the grand final and then I would have something to look forward to. Somehow this club always seems to keep me entertained even when the chips have been down.Go Manly.

Panthers leading warriors 14-4 32 minutes into the other u/20's final.

Still 14-4 at half time

Robert Jennings scores 20-4 Panthers leading 43 mins

Warriors score to make it 20-10 47 mins

Still no change to the score

Last edited:
I think the panthers have the Warriors covered on that front.

Panthers are beatable you just can not give them easy field possession.

32-10 panthers lead with 20 minutes to go

Looks like it is going to be panthers in a canter

NRL forcing a young kid to choose between two marquee games - ridiculous.@:cool:

Looks like we will meet the Riff again :eek:

I think we can take it to riff if we win tomorrow night.

They played dirty 2 weeks ago and we screwed up a lot of chances we will be better for the run if we make it.

And yes ridiculous about the scheduling.

I really hope the boys give it their all tonight. They are playing a formidable opponent and will need to be at their absolute best. great to see the team selected has the spine that started the season so well. Dont leave anything in the locker fellas and see you at the grand final next week!! GO MANLY!!!

Bit worried about Tom T's leg and Pratt's concussion.
Cowgirls will target Tom T early and test his fitness.
Then again I'm not their coach.
Bounce of the ball comes our way you never know but Cowgirls would be heavy favourites with a week off and our guys in two hard games particularly against the Riff giants. Look what they did to the Warriors last night and they aren't small either.

Bit worried about Tom T's leg and Pratt's concussion.
Cowgirls will target Tom T early and test his fitness.
Then again I'm not their coach.
Bounce of the ball comes our way you never know but Cowgirls would be heavy favourites with a week off and our guys in two hard games particularly against the Riff giants. Look what they did to the Warriors last night and they aren't small either.
Agree. It will be tough . Payten a very good coach, hope we mix it up a bit early .they read demetriou well last time didn't get involved in trying to outmuscle him, just good old fashioned round the legs.tom I here is fine . Good luck to the boys

Sea Eagles team final team named:

1. Tom Trbojevic

2. Jesse Bogle

3. Addison Demetriou

4. Jesse Ramien

5. Mitch Thomas

6. Will Pearsall (C)

7. Riley Travers

8. Liam Knight

9. Hugh Pratt

10. Jesse Maxwell

11. Luke Garner