OFFICIAL: HASLER SACKED & SEIBOLD NEW COACH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just got the notification off the club.

Scotty Penn with the breaking news....6 hours late.

Jason Saab still unsigned apparently 🤣

Does the Football Club still have a seat on Sea Eagles board (they used to)? If so it's interesting the board decision was unanimous.

I simply cannot believe anything that comes from anyone associated or even dis associated with this club anymore. The place has degenerated into an outright basketcase of lies, innuendo, leaks, backstabbing and selfishness. The owner is responsible for this mess and if others are guilty of lieing about various circumstances then they should go as well. This place is so toxic it makes Chernobyl look like a wellness center.
It's a sad state of affairs mate. No matter how you slice & dice.

2 years??? Mate he has no excuse not to get immediate results.
I don't mean win Round 1 and 2, Manly never does that. But why on earth shouldn't the side show immediate improvement next year? Isn't that why he was hired?

Oh. No of course not.

OK, I take your point. @:D
Oh yes you got to love the Hassler haters....anyone else gets as free run and it doesn't matter how we go and as long as we don't get the spoon someone just said... lol. Yet Hasler without Turbo and with the Boycott 10 shambles was held accountable for not winning yet a new coach should get two years with the same roster!

Find a new club I am after 35 years
yes mate - sadly I think I am done 49 years. This is not about Hasler being sacked this is more about the shambles the club is in and has been since Penn became involved... 7 CEO's and 5 coaches under his ownership... lies, leaks, back stabbing at all levels of the organisation. The club is absolutely at its lowest ebb ever!

I don’t! For months you have been blaming the non active new CEO for not making comment on the pride jersey stuff up! He wasn’t even the CEO. The CEO was ridiculed marketing department was ridiculed Des public ally criticises management at the presser and all along des’s department knew. You were supporting Des - Des should have been criticised rather it was management…..The management team have been wrongfully ridiculed ! We all owe the sea eagles staff and management a massive apology! Imagined been criticised for something that was not your fault!

Yes see ya Des…. And stop blaming others and making excuses for performance failure!
100%. Des ultimately fell on his own sword by making his position entirely untenable.
I'm amazed that guys with ego's the size of which the likes of Scott Penn & Gary Wolman carry around, were willing to be treated like absolute 'cucks' by Des, in return for results. The owners endured being locked out of their own dressing sheds and having the player group turned against them, orchestrated from within. Something eventually had to give when those results weren't forthcoming.
I am also still waiting on Des to correct the record re pride jersey saga.
Des is surely bluffing about legal action against management for the derailment of our season. If he had any grounds whatsoever to sue, logic would dictate he should absolutely commence with the 7 players who refused to carry out & fulfill their contractual obligations.

yes mate - sadly I think I am done 49 years. This is not about Hasler being sacked this is more about the shambles the club is in and has been since Penn became involved... 7 CEO's and 5 coaches under his ownership... lies, leaks, back stabbing at all levels of the organisation. The club is absolutely at its lowest ebb ever!
Family is pathetic and they have zero idea about football. Only way it changes is nrl gets involved.

I wouldn't join a new club, to be honest, each year the NRL gets less appealing to me. I don't like what the game has become generally, let alone the cluster **** that is Manly.
Most unprofessional sports league in world. I watch Nfl it's safety protocols, media and even college system makes it more appealing sport.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8