OFFICIAL: HASLER SACKED & SEIBOLD NEW COACH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure you can unless there was something criminal going on. Look at the Wests Tigers - basket case.. Titans - basket case... Knights - basket case and now Manly - basket case! No remedy from the NRL!
Suppose if it's running huge losses and fans walk away but they would just try to relocate the team

Has there ever been a coach that's caused so much turmoil at two different clubs than our now ex-coach. Glad to to rid of the cancer.

As for players unrest, their job is to play football and should keep their nose out of it.

Time to move on
Agree, agree, agree. The players are paid to be professionals. So shut the fuk up and play football. Move on. New coach , new era. Embrace it or fuk off.

I am actually looking forward and excited to see what will happen whether it is a success or mediocre or failure.
I supported Des the same as I did Barrett and Lowe and Sharp etc...I support the Sea Eagles,coaches and admin come and go and I really do not give a fxxx about the politics(maybe that comes from not living in the area).
I will support Seibold and hope that a breath of new air and ideas works well,don't really give a rats if he does not really have the required DNA.
Would be nice to get Potter and John Morris as assistants,don't know that having Manly men as assistants would be a good thing,might be potential for drama and mythical white-anting if things are not going to plan.
Anyway,looking forward to whatever happens.

Andrew Webster in the SMH. I suggest WAMF from East Durban (Perth) and a few others read it:

Nothing but truth from first word to last @Terry Zarsoff . I like Webster more and more, he seems like he's not afraid to say things plainly. Doesn't seem to me a fiction writer like so many of them.

To all those not renewing their membership/going to another club, don't slam the door on the way out. Things may be dire right now, but I bet you jump back on the bandwagon when we are 10 & 0 next year. True supporters stick with it through thick & thin!
I'm not renewing my membership because I don't support Penn.
I will continue to follow manly, my team as it always has for 46 years, don't tell me I'm not a "true supporter" because I have woken up that being a member of the present Manly Warringah Sea Eagles with Penn as owner is just being member of the Penn fanclub nothing else.
I'll remain a mber of the football club, not Pennstick.

Fking true supporter FMD

It's hard to keep track.

During the season:

• Des won't blood youngsters unless he has to!
  • His post match conference mumbling is annoying!
  • Des uses the bench the worst out of all coaches!
  • Who would want to sign at this basket case of a club!
  • Finishing this low on the ladder is unacceptable. We don't accept injury excuses!
  • Only the tigers are a worse club!
  • We haven't beaten any good teams!
  • Manly are unfit!
  • Manly play stupid footy!
  • Manly are so far behind the top teams it's not funny!
  • Des the dinosaur!
  • Des is past it!
  • Des wont adapt!

Des gets fired:
  • I can't believe they fired Des! Boooo! I'm not giving Manly any money ever!!!! This is b/s!!!!!!!
So yes, kinda hard to keep up, lol.

Party on

Go Manly

I think the most frustrating thing for the passionate Manly fan, is that we don't have a say or a vote on who's going to be the next coach. Rightly or wrongly Seibold is seen as a failure, and he's now the Manly coach. So the pressure is now on Seibold rd1 2023 to get us off to a good start, anything less is just unthinkable under the current climate.

Seibold has got his work cut out for him. Team returns in a few weeks. He'll need to construct a full squad or infrastructure if you will behind and around him.

It'll be a challenge, but I reckon Mestrov, Seibold can do it. I mean, they are already overhauling pathways , women's footy and recruitment.

All small steps into becoming that well oiled machine we know we can be.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8