OFFICIAL : Rothfield writes us off for 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Buzz calls Whare outstanding, but when he pays out on what Gus is doing at the Panthers he mentions the clubs signings as only signed players such as Dean Whare.

bob dylan said:
I told a mate yesterday who follows the Raiders TC side very closely, due to having a relative in the team, that Manly had signed Chee Kam

His response was "are you kidding, he could play first grade now, he is he best player he has seen in the Toyota Cup"

He raved on and on and on.

I reckon we will go close in 2013.

Spot on. I know there is a big step up from 20's to NRL however from what I saw on the weekend I reckon he could definitely play a bench role next year. He is huge but a lot leaner than She - Rex, looks keen and eager to get involved which again is different to She-Rex.

bob dylan said:
I told a mate yesterday who follows the Raiders TC side very closely, due to having a relative in the team, that Manly had signed Chee Kam

His response was "are you kidding, he could play first grade now, he is he best player he has seen in the Toyota Cup"

He must follow that closely if he didn't know we had signed Chee Kam as that has been common knowledge for months.

I have a mate also involved in the Raiders 20s set up. He does sports massage and strapping for them during the week and at home games and is going to the GF on Sunday. He MCK is a great young kid and has a good head on his shoulders. Plenty of kids at that level can get way too ahead of themselves but he knows he's still got plenty of hard work to do if he wants to have a successful career. I don't think he's got a starting spot sewn up for next year yet but I think he's a huge chance to be coming off the bench as the year progresses.

Masked Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

He must follow that closely if he didn't know we had signed Chee Kam as that has been common knowledge for months.

I have a mate also involved in the Raiders 20s set up. He does sports massage and strapping for them during the week and at home games and is going to the GF on Sunday. He MCK is a great young kid and has a good head on his shoulders. Plenty of kids at that level can get way too ahead of themselves but he knows he's still got plenty of hard work to do if he wants to have a successful career. I don't think he's got a starting spot sewn up for next year yet but I think he's a huge chance to be coming off the bench as the year progresses.

Dont know why I am going to bother justifying his credentials or lack thereof to the likes of you but here goes.

He has been to more Raiders TC games than he has missed, is a ticketed Souths member and has probably never heard of the Silvertails forum.

So just as a test ask 10 of your mates who follow the NRL how many of them knew Chee Kam had signed with Manly and get back to me with the result.

Some people...

bob dylan said:
Masked Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Dont know why I am going to bother justifying his credentials or lack thereof to the likes of you but here goes.

He has been to more Raiders TC games than he has missed, is a ticketed Souths member and has probably never heard of the Silvertails forum.

So just as a test ask 10 of your mates who follow the NRL how many of them knew Chee Kam had signed with Manly and get back to me with the result.

Some people...

Spot on. Not many people that follow nrl closely worry about Toyota Cup. My mate is a big Canberra fan and knew nothing of Chee Kam.

I didn't know that Manly had signed MCK until I heard the official (in lower case) word form the club.

BONES you are allowed to use the initials "mck" in caps.

Please check with the club before reoffending.

well i hope mck does well next year and i couldn't care less what rothfield thinks.

Of course Phil's dig at Toovey-Warringah re: T-ransex would have nothing to do with Toovey publicly disregarding the advice of Coach-Columnist of the Century Phil (and his ilk) would it?

bob dylan said:
Masked Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Some people...

For a bloke who doesn't mind the odd snipe thats a bit of a precious response. And I didn't ask you to justify yourself either.

I could ask 10 mates who knew if they even know who Chee Kam was, and I'd probably get donuts, but I could guarantee you that if they claimed to be follow the Raiders side closely they'd probably have an idea.

Watched MCK in the TC preliminary final and I can back up what others have said. He was best on ground and a real handful. He's a big unit who was camped out wide for most of the game and used in a similar way to T-Rex with us, however, with way more impact.

He has some pace too for a big unit. I actually saw him race through to contest a high kick at the end of a set.

Awesome signing and the perfect replacement for T-Rex. Not sure if he'll be ready next year though but will be knocking on the door.

Rothfield clearly has two d*cks........you couldn't possibly get that stupid just playing with one.

I believe his nickname at school was Tendix Rothfield - no-one could be that big a dickhead with only one dick.

Phantar said:
I believe his nickname at school was Tendix Rothfield - no-one could be that big a dickhead with only one dick.

Throthfield is a joke. He hates manly and loves des.
He uses zorba to fuel his haterd of us and zorba ,while on the board hates the admin for getting rid of him.
Zorba does not like 2v and tooves has no time for him. So when throthfield rings Zorba to find out what goes on, the info given is all a bag on everyone bar the stewarts who do give him the time of day.

That is why Throthfield and his little red headed mate ritchie wont speak to Perry or deal whith our media manager. They only want to bag the club.
I have been told that 2v now wont deal with them.

lovefooty said:
Phantar said:

Throthfield is a joke. He hates manly and loves des.
He uses zorba to fuel his haterd of us and zorba ,while on the board hates the admin for getting rid of him.
Zorba does not like 2v and tooves has no time for him. So when throthfield rings Zorba to find out what goes on, the info given is all a bag on everyone bar the stewarts who do give him the time of day.

That is why Throthfield and his little red headed mate ritchie wont speak to Perry or deal whith our media manager. They only want to bag the club.
I have been told that 2v now wont deal with them.

Blowhardus White Antus Peterides – it found its way to the Northern Beaches from Wollongong (apparently via Parramatta) in 1969. It is an unusual variety of oversized insect that originated around the Aegean some 5 million years ago. Some of them found their way to Australia in a shipload of Mediterranean cedar sometime during the mid-20th Century. The local variety is now petrified, with similar colouring on top that it possessed some forty years ago. Biologists believe this is an unnatural aberration, but have not yet ascertained how it was achieved.

It is a destructive insect, that sadly has so far avoided attempts at its eradication.

I have been to about 5 Raiders under 20's games this year and watched another 3 or 4 on fox, as i work with one of the players.
MI-CK is a great player and is not comparable to that useless lazy Williams. I reckon MI-CK will step up fairly well he plays like an old head in 20's.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6