Official - T-Rex a Bulldogs till 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
bulldoggy said:
SwornEagle said:
bulldoggy said:
the mauler said:
Mrs I and his mates were bagging Trex a few days ago on The Kennel now they love him.....

And for you to question our salary cap is just hilarious.. Have a look at your player list champ and do the sums. Brown paper bags at the Bought not Bred Bulldogs.

1 player bought and now we're labelled "bought not bred"? makes sense

Not knowing where the majority of your own teams players are signed from? makes sense

Sorry maybe i should have been a bit more specific in my post. 1 player signed from manly and you resort to the "bought not bred" tag. It's rich that people on here are calling the bulldogs a bought not bred club when everyone knows that label originated at your club!

Times change, as does Manly. The Bulldogs were stripped mountains of premiership points for cheating years ago, but that doesn't automatically mean you still cheat, does it? It's probably why we have been in a multitude of Grand Finals in the past 5 years, and you guys haven't (changing with the times - innovation).

You have such a strong junior talent pool, and next season, you'll have 2 juniors in your entire 17 in Barba / Kasiano. You need to leverage of those younger groups, as has Manly.

I'm sorry, but you need a little identity to be a top tier team like us. Regardless of who is bought / sold, your players are all about $$$ - and passion will always win over $$$.

Passion for the brand - and our playing group has that in bucket loads. They have bled together for years (some since they were all but teens).

Here, here Ryan.

The Who said:
Ryan said:
bulldoggy said:
SwornEagle said:
bulldoggy said:
the mauler said:
Barba is a Queenslander. Kasiano is a Kiwi.
Dogs have no locals! Even Easts have one.
Canterbury was once a proud, strong club. They need to swap their emblem with Canberra because they have become The Raiders, with a salary cap as rigid as junket.

And Tony Williams was born in Canterbury, he played his juniors for Cabramatta...

Yeh maybe Canterbury Bulldogs should start focussing more on our local talent.

Just heard on fox ben barba to exercise a get out clause in his contract to move to the cowboys to be closer to his family in mackay.

The club is bigger then one player. I wished he had of stayed but as soon as he pulls on one of the blue and white jersey he will be just another piece of dog****

bulldoggy said:
SwornEagle said:
bulldoggy said:
the mauler said:
Mrs I and his mates were bagging Trex a few days ago on The Kennel now they love him.....

And for you to question our salary cap is just hilarious.. Have a look at your player list champ and do the sums. Brown paper bags at the Bought not Bred Bulldogs.

Not knowing where the majority of your own teams players are signed from? makes sense

Sorry maybe i should have been a bit more specific in my post. 1 player signed from manly and you resort to the "bought not bred" tag. It's rich that people on here are calling the bulldogs a bought not bred club when everyone knows that label originated at your club!

The label Silvertails originated here, facts right champ

If you want to know where the Bred not Bought line comes from, have a look in the wardrobe and you will find a t shirt that your club put out mocking the Roosters after mason and co went there. How ironic is that t shirt ...

The Who said:
Ryan said:
bulldoggy said:
SwornEagle said:
bulldoggy said:
the mauler said:
Canterbury was once a proud, strong club. They need to swap their emblem with Canberra because they have become The Raiders, with a salary cap as rigid as junket.

rofl what a stupid post. Barba, Kasiano, Tim Lafai and Josh Reynolds are all juniors. What is your point?

TrickmA said:
The Who said:
Ryan said:
bulldoggy said:
SwornEagle said:
bulldoggy said:
the mauler said:

And Tony Williams was born in Canterbury, he played his juniors for Cabramatta...

Yeh maybe Canterbury Bulldogs should start focussing more on our local talent.

Are you trying to say Tony Williams is. Canterbury junior ?
He is a eels junior

the mauler said:
BDOGGY whats up with the Kennel site??
Has it been shut down??

Flea rinse

Barba is a Mackay junior

ManlyBacker said:
Mr I can thrill at the idea that T-Rex will be slipping his players "the sausage in the sheds". Whatever he meant by that posting at the Kennel about Manly players I guess only he knows. I'm sure Mr I (for Innocent) was referring to a BBQ or something :)
LOL it's Mr Invisible for the simplest of reasons. Rather than show my forum status as Online/Offline, I always have it as Invisible.

Original eh!

The Who said:
Reynolds and Lafai are considered juniors.

moffy said:
Just heard on fox ben barba to exercise a get out clause in his contract to move to the cowboys to be closer to his family in mackay.
Yeaaahh No.

Benny has two young kids in Sydney as well as his brother. Why would he swap #1 fullback position in a competing side for being behind Matt Bowen at Cowboys?

the mauler said:
Has it been shut down??
Forum upgrade I believe. I assume it's gone wrong as it was breaking over the last few days.

the mauler said:
Has it been shut down??
Forum upgrade I believe. I assume it's gone wrong as it was breaking over the last few days.

[/quote]

Why dont you buy the Silvertails site??? Youve bought everything else LOL....

bulldoggy said:
rofl what a stupid post. Barba, Kasiano, Tim Lafai and Josh Reynolds are all juniors. What is your point?

Great bunch of "juniors" you have there.

According to your own website:

Barba's junior club is Norths Devils Mackay (that's in Queensland)
http://thebulldogs.com.au/sportal.php?page=player&id=738

Kasiano's junior club is Norths Aspley (that's in Queensland too)
http://thebulldogs.com.au/sportal.php?page=player&id=808

Lafai's junior club is Campbelltown City
http://thebulldogs.com.au/sportal.php?page=player&id=813

Reynolds' junior club is St George Dragons
http://thebulldogs.com.au/sportal.php?page=player&id=752

bulldoggy said:
SwornEagle said:
bulldoggy said:
the mauler said:

Learn your history. Wests and St.George were doing it long before us, and a quick look through your 80's squad reveals a lot of bought talent to create that feared Berries pack.

So why are you here again, if it's not to troll?

the mauler said:
the mauler said:
Has it been shut down??

[/quote]

LOL good one.

Hamster Huey said:
bulldoggy said:
SwornEagle said:
bulldoggy said:
the mauler said:

Learn your history. Wests and St.George were doing it long before us, and a quick look through your 80's squad reveals a lot of bought talent to create that feared Berries pack.

So why are you here again, if it's not to troll?

Wow talk about dedication. Man i really don't care tbh, i'm not here to argue or anything.. I like reading other people's perspectives on what's going on in the NRL.

Look he was a bonus he finally come good but honestly not worth it. We have won plenty of games without trex. The statement for perry makes good reading, maximising our squad now and in the future.
To me this is in view to both gifty and killer being off contract end of next year. It worries me hasler my try to poach gifty next season, and with this in view manly may be getting prepared to have some chance of movement.

If i was a dogs fan, i would be worried about the lack of mobilty in the pack with big rumours stagg is heading back to broncos.

Bulldog purchases since 2009

Stagg
Eastwood
Kimmorley
Hannant
Morris
Ennis
Turner
Goodwin
Hodkinson
Keating
Hodgson
Halatau
Pritchard
Graham
Tolman
Payne
Wright
Inu
T-Rex

Players debuted for the Bulldogs since 2009
Kasiano
Reynolds
Barba

BOUGHT NOT BRED

It pains me to say this but...

TO be fair to the the dogs I have not seen the "bought not bread" since the Mason days. It is not like they (as a club - not some troll fans) have come out recently and said it

What i see is a club trying everything and anything to succeed. Is it the right strategy? Clearly not as they have been awful

i here willie mason is going to be the tour guide first stop the plantation hotel boys ...............................

The will for clubs to succeed these days is huge. Sponsors, fans, players all want results, as do club shareholders.

Gone are the days of being able to simply field a side of local juniors.

Heck one of the reasons Hasler left Manly was because not enough money was being spent on junior development.

the mauler said:
the mauler said:
Has it been shut down??
the mauler said:
LOL Okay I'll pay that one, that was a pretty funny call.

MrInvisible said:
Heck one of the reasons Hasler left Manly was because not enough money was being spent on junior development.

But the main reason he left was because not enough money was being spent on Des.

the mauler said:
Has it been shut down??
Would be surprised if they are getting sued for the slanderous rubbish that keeps popping up on there. The disgusting post on the weekend with the Brett Stewart memes were foul. I know both clubs and the daily telegraph were made aware of them.

MrInvisible said:
The will for clubs to succeed these days is huge. Sponsors, fans, players all want results, as do club shareholders.

Gone are the days of being able to simply field a side of local juniors.

STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!!! He went for the money fool.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8