Official - T-Rex a Bulldogs till 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for letting us know what happened to those 'memes' as the post I put up here referring to that disappeared without any mention. I hope enough people saw it.

Don't want anyone involved to feel like I am upset. I would never be a part of this forum if it descended to the filth that the 'Kennel' deals in.

All of you true Manly fans, who refrain from the xenophobic poorly written grammatically inaccurate gutter drivel that is celebrated on other fan sites- take a bow you make this place great.

I love this site because all of you make it so great.

lsz said:
It pains me to say this but...

TO be fair to the the dogs I have not seen the "bought not bread" since the Mason days. It is not like they (as a club - not some troll fans) have come out recently and said it

What i see is a club trying everything and anything to succeed. Is it the right strategy? Clearly not as they have been awful

haha not sure if srs. Look, at the end of the day it doesn't matter if our players are bought or promoted internally through the club. It's the club's business and no one else's. Lol can't wait to kick your asses over at brookvale, maybe that will shut some people up

bulldoggy said:
lsz said:

TO be fair to the the dogs I have not seen the "bought not bread" since the Mason days. It is not like they (as a club - not some troll fans) have come out recently and said it

What i see is a club trying everything and anything to succeed. Is it the right strategy? Clearly not as they have been awful

haha not sure if srs. Look, at the end of the day it doesn't matter if our players are bought or promoted internally through the club. It's the club's business and no one else's. Lol can't wait to kick your asses over at brookvale, maybe that will shut some people up

This forum deserves a better class of troll than your pathetic attempts

Cameron said:
the mauler said:
BDOGGY whats up with the Kennel site??
Has it been shut down??
Would be surprised if they are getting sued for the slanderous rubbish that keeps popping up on there. The disgusting post on the weekend with the Brett Stewart memes were foul. I know both clubs and the daily telegraph were made aware of them.
As I stated. It's down for a forum upgrade, and I believe there was a technical glitch getting things up and running with the old forum database.

The thread you are referring to was removed less than 30 minutes after it was created.

MrInvisible said:
The will for clubs to succeed these days is huge. Sponsors, fans, players all want results, as do club shareholders.

Gone are the days of being able to simply field a side of local juniors.

Heck one of the reasons Hasler left Manly was because not enough money was being spent on junior development.
Cameron who supposidely was going to disappear from here and never post again said:
STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!!! He went for the money fool.
and you've spoken to anyone who knows Des about this when?

Top End Eagle said:
Thanks for letting us know what happened to those 'memes' as the post I put up here referring to that disappeared without any mention. I hope enough people saw it.

Don't want anyone involved to feel like I am upset. I would never be a part of this forum if it descended to the filth that the 'Kennel' deals in.
Blinkered somewhat? The amount of hatred and disdain shown on here to your excoach and explayers which helped you to achieve multiple premierships is disgusting at times.

Many racist remarks towards Bulldogs players and supporters have been nuked from here, likewise threads such as the one about Des shaving his head' and insinuations he should have been decapitated instead.

Don't pretend everyone who posts here is an absolute angel. Every forum has troublemakers and people who can't help themselves without realising they are responsible legally for what they post.

Again you lie that thread was there a hell
Of a lot longer than 30 minutes it was there over night.

Secondly I'm a lifelong manly supporter posting in a manly forum and you a here why. Go and find a racist comment I have posted about your pathetic club.

Thirdly as far as des is concerned I have 2 impecable sources Dan knows who one is so I know my information is alot closer to being on the money compared to your lies so again I say to you STOP LYING !!!!!!!!

bulldoggy said:
lsz said:

Yep serious about the whole thing including the awful part.....

One year in the semi's out of the past how many? As good as Greenberg has been in the corporate sense, prior to getting des, there has to be some question marks over his decisions (as in player retention, coaching etc)

Cameron said:

Secondly I'm a lifelong manly supporter posting in a manly forum and you a here why. Go and find a racist comment I have posted about your pathetic club.

Thirdly as far as des is concerned I have 2 impecable sources Dan knows who one is so I know my information is alot closer to being on the money compared to your lies so again I say to you STOP LYING !!!!!!!!
Prior to the Des announcement after feeding you all hints I took a holiday from here. Some of the mods are well aware as to why, and it was self decided because my comments might have caused an uproar given what was to be advised.

Honestly Cameron, you call me a liar, yet you are the one constantly sitting on here posting, despite telling everyone you were not going to post anymore.

Again I reference a comment in my post in another thread, you seem to just be jealous and angry that someone might know more about the inside workings of your club than yourself. THAT stands blatantly obvious now.

MrInvisible said:
Cameron said:

Prior to the Des announcement after feeding you all hints I took a holiday from here. Some of the mods are well aware as to why, and it was self decided because my comments might have caused an uproar given what was to be advised.

Honestly Cameron, you call me a liar, yet you are the one constantly sitting on here posting, despite telling everyone you were not going to post anymore.

Again I reference a comment in my post in another thread, you seem to just be jealous and angry that someone might know more about the inside workings of your club than yourself. THAT stands blatantly obvious now.

You are some piece of work you would have no idea of the inner workings of the manly club.

Mate if I or anyone on here wants a questioned answered we can get that answered either by contacting vidmar or johnsy whoa football club board members or from Bob Reilly who sits directly on the Mwse board who makes himself very accessible and candid to members and sponsor as Lovefooty will testify.

You have been proven to be a snake in the grass and a liar the talkin sport thread points that out clearly today. As does comments other on here have copied and pasted from the kennel.

Funniest thing in that thread is that you said all the estimation posters had made about manly player salaries were understated and all the bulldogs salaries were overstated, hello if that does scream of a lack of objectivity you claim to have well I'm a poor judge.

The other thing that is very hard to believe is that you are on here yesterday telling us the difference between the contracts off to trex was 50k yet you were on here saying right up to the day it was announced that you believed he would stay at manly.

The other thing I and many others find hilarious is that for 4 weeks after manly beat the dogs and went on a 4 game winning streak you were no where to be found until we were beaten by penrith.

Someone posted on here this morning a liar has to have a good memory sadly for you that doesn't seem the case. So I say again.

STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!!!

lsz said:
bulldoggy said:
lsz said:

Yep serious about the whole thing including the awful part.....

One year in the semi's out of the past how many? As good as Greenberg has been in the corporate sense, prior to getting des, there has to be some question marks over his decisions (as in player retention, coaching etc)

Ohh sorry, misinterpreted your comment. You are talking about the past. Yeah they have been pretty bad in the past, but what does that matter now? How they have been performing in the past obviously has little impact on the side. Greenberg has been great

I am not sure on Greenberg for one reason

At this stage he has not delivered results on the park (how many years has he been there)

Yes you guys appear to be financially secure - although i am interested to hear what you think the pokie tax will potentially impact - on the park, up until the des swoop, he really has made some strange calls

lsz said:

At this stage he has not delivered results on the park (how many years has he been there)

Yes you guys appear to be financially secure - although i am interested to hear what you think the pokie tax will potentially impact - on the park, up until the des swoop, he really has made some strange calls
I'm gonna give you a pretty blunt and honest post here (you'll see what I mean reading on).

Greenberg is seen in such a positive light by our fans, because of what he's done for the club.

When he took over the club was financially leaking money left right and centre. We had a reputation for having thugs for fans, and off-field incidents rather than on field acheivements were spread all over the paper.

He took over the club, sat down and worked out ways to make it money. His job isn't to give the fans a premiership, but to maintain the day to day running of the club including financials and what staff it employs.

To give you an idea, I always use to stay home and watch games on TV. I'd seen and heard Bulldogs fans and the reputation they had, and (and here's where I'm honest and blunt) thought that going to a game I'd end up getting bashed by Lebs.

I could not have been any more wrong. I'm in The Kennel when I can get to games screaming my lungs out, and those in The Kennel are suprisingly well behaved. Our club is very strict in regards to playing up, and if you get called out by security or the police, the club are informed and you face losing our membership. The fans in The Kennel are nothing like I had invisaged them to be, butt the media gave that perception based on past incidents.

Part of this new fan initiative was Greenbergs. Likewise the continual promotion of charities at home games.

On the word promotion, this is where Greenberg has truly shone. The Leagues Club do give a set amount of money as a grant each year to the Bulldogs club. Not enough that a pokie tax would have any effect on that grant. The Bulldogs get a large amount of money from home game cross promotional activities. E.G Ministry of Sound, Avatar on BluRay, Star Wars on Blu Ray. You might argue he's selling the club out, but exposing 30,000 fans to a product for one game gets you a serious amount of money. In short, it's brilliant ideas like this, plus his approachability with both the media, fans, players and staff, is why every fan looks up to Greenberg.

I hope like hell we don't lose him as CEO to be the head of the NRL, because he has done so much for the club, despite how others may not like him.

I can't argue with your points there Mr I

Greenberg was the driving force in getting Camp Quality on your jersey (and if I am not mistaken it is not a $ sponsorship) Good work there in changing the poor perception of the team - I recall it took a while because they did not want to be associated with the Bulldogs

His match day marketing is second to none IMO as you pointed out - personally I think it is cheapening the 'brand' but others will argue it adds value.

Fans - well some are good and some are not so good, you get that. Hard for him to truly influence.

I think he lacks finesse - class even. That is something of an intangible and it may be my Manly bias, but he just irks me.

Mr I I am not sure you can judge a CEO, from a sporting team, in commercial success alone

Agree he has done a great job at promoting the club / engaging the fan base (somewhere Manly are only just starting to catch up)

Does he used to have sole / final say over retention and recruitment...and I am talking about pre des days (as this was a massive coup - regardless of what you think it does show his business acumen)

lsz said:

It's not his money,

Speaking of T Rex lets hope that the dogs get as much value out of him the next 4 years that we will have had out of his 4 yrs with us. First 2 yrs he spent in and out of side on the wing/center with several injuries and was slow lumbering and poor in defense and attack. 3rd year gets switched to the forwards and for the most part had a huge impact both starting and off the bench but had a few injuries. 4th year has played 3 games hets suspended for 7 weeks comes back in SOO and gets injured out till rd 18 during which bails out and signs with the scumdogs even though he had signed a 2 yr contract in 2011. Yeah great value T Rex, sitting here thinking about all the effort thats been put in to you and the value we have gotten out of it I hope you give those filthy pricks the same value.

Just spotted a bit about this in the moles RLW column

It was said that Tony was very keen to stay with his mates at Manly, but his dad told him to think of his family and future

That is how a lot of Polynesian families work unfortunately

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8