Ok doubters - week 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No Mark, you need to doubt us please

We know how that usually turns out ;)

Yeah I know, don’t worry the doubt will return by Friday.

It’s bloody funny actually, through the year in the tipping Comp I’d go against Manly and they’d win, when I picked them they’d lose

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
we contain Cook, Reynolds and Murray we've got it ... our forwards will dominate theirs ...

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Self belief and believing in those around you is very hard to beat. We beat the Rabbits in Round 1 and the referees saved their two competition points in round two when we scored more tries than them. I was at the round 2 game at ANZ and even the Rabbit fans were laughing in disbelief watching the replays on the big screen when Cade Cust's try was disallowed. So psychologically we have the real edge. We are a real chance Friday night. Go the mighty Eagles!!

Paw93

Reserve Grader
yeah Gozzy is on him
You know, that's the one thing we've sorely missed in the last few years. One of those pests that give opposing halves hell in attack and defence. Glad that Gosi has taken on that role. Makes the opposition's halves think twice before running the ball.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12