OK Lets be Honest - who are you supporting in the GF (If any)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Penrith fans are already insufferable, another prem will send them into overdrive. Being insufferable is a Broncos fans way of life. I hope a sinkhole forms under the stadium and they all become one with the primordial ooze.

I watch any Grand Final not involving Manly only because I love the game.

As to who I'm supporting?? Neither. I don't like either team.

But I'm tipping Penrith. And I can see a high scoring game despite this being the two best defences in the comp.

I don't want to see another Broncos premiership ever. I want to hear weeping and gnashing of teeth in Brisbane.....and some rending of jerseys and plucking of hair would be good too.
Yeah, just seeing Kevvie's face and the feeble excuses come dribbling out of his mouth will be a highlight to watch after the siren sounds.

Look Im gunna say it loud - Lui I used to like, but just 1 of those pretend gangsta type that never learns, but this Walsh is getting out of control, especially spoon fed by this Qld media....absolutely sickening.
Both can play, so don't worry about that, but the battle of the big heads is Real !

Collingwood!
U had me at Collingwood :hi:
As a 1 eyed Carlton man never thought I would cheer for Collingwood, but against Brisbane the nightmare is now a reality !!
Like these Bronco's - can't stand these Brisbane teams, yet I don't mind Cowgirls, Tits or Fins - just the Brisbane teams have always had a special place in my (Hate zone)....not an envy thing, as they are not even dominant,, I think it's the carry on up here in Qld and majority of fans including good mates - you don't hear a thing till they start winning then suddenly the Newcastle or Sharks jerseys turn into bandwagon Bronco's.....Every Silvertail here or Manly fan Ive met - it's ride or die in good and bad times which I respect...

Look Im gunna say it loud - Lui I used to like, but just 1 of those pretend gangsta type that never learns, but this Walsh is getting out of control, especially spoon fed by this Qld media....absolutely sickening.
Both can play, so don't worry about that, but the battle of the big heads is Real !
Yeah, he's got talent to burn and he knows it. Think your right, it's going to be a gangsta war on Sunday with all kind of hand signals on view.

I prefer a Penrith to win.
But I feel the Broncos will win, Penrith will be to cocky thinking we done this twice and have it won in their minds.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8