Olakau'Atu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think jetski is holding a spot each week purely because of utility value. He's played centre more than second row this year so I can understand his inclusion, but Waddell offers little and shouldn't be keeping guac out of the 17. I agree he should replace Joel next year and I reckon he could become the enforcer we have been crying out for.

I think jetski is holding a spot each week purely because of utility value. He's played centre more than second row this year so I can understand his inclusion, but Waddell offers little and shouldn't be keeping guac out of the 17. I agree he should replace Joel next year and I reckon he could become the enforcer we have been crying out for.
Jet ski has definitely gone backwards after his injury.
Him and waddel are both fill ins
compared to Haumole

I have no doubt Olakau’atu can become our Kikau!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree on the centre bit ... but Thommo can also play centre if needed ... rather GuacaMOLE started with Thommo on the bench ...

Attachments

• FOT1649.jpg
    FOT1649.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 16

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12