Omar Slaimankhel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK. The race is on to give him the best nickname. It shouldn't be too hard.
Perhaps 'Alphabet'. or "Oh My!" but my early favourites are the 'Slay-Man' or 'Toboggan'.

His youtube highlights (I know, I know) show him with very good pace, side step and fend. There's a chunk of minutes as well so it's not all from one game 8 years ago.

Could be a rippa!

(Born in Pakistan to afghan refugees)

Moved to nz, but obv desperate to get outta there! lol (just joking)

I think everyone should temper their enthusiasm here

Omar came through in a dominate 20s team that featured the likes of Hurrell

In fact I believe he was in the early game before us in the 2011 Grand final

He couldn't jag a first grade spot and took money in Japanese Rugby

Came back on a second tier contract at the Roosters made the reserve grade team of the year in 14 I believe and also played last year

Roosters never gave him a run and now he is trialling with us....not signed....trialling

He is a long way down the pecking order and could be a late bloomer and make an impact but he is more likely to have as much impact and Lavaka or Goodell who some on here had as starting players this year

I think everyone should temper their enthusiasm here

Omar came through in a dominate 20s team that featured the likes of Hurrell

In fact I believe he was in the early game before us in the 2011 Grand final

He couldn't jag a first grade spot and took money in Japanese Rugby

Came back on a second tier contract at the Roosters made the reserve grade team of the year in 14 I believe and also played last year

Roosters never gave him a run and now he is trialling with us....not signed....trialling

He is a long way down the pecking order and could be a late bloomer and make an impact but he is more likely to have as much impact and Lavaka or Goodell who some on here had as starting players this year
Yeah. But he looked AWESOME in the video clip with the boppy music track; almost as good as Tom Wright's video, and look how well he and his team went this season!
At least his video featured him making two tackles, which is two more than most.

Omar-Comin’-YO.jpg

Hmmm can't say that highlight reel thrilled me too much. Some of that defence he was dancing through can only be described as abysmal and that's being kind lol However I did enjoy a couple of those lovely old school round the legs tackled he made!!

Apparently there were three other clubs chasing him.
Bad luck to the Mudgeeraba Redbacks, the Bilambi Jets and the Cudgen Headland Hornets. The Jimboomba Thunder were also in the running but had to drop out due to salary cap pressure.

Apparently there were three other clubs chasing him.
Bad luck to the Mudgeeraba Redbacks, the Bilambi Jets and the Cudgen Headland Hornets. The Jimboomba Thunder were also in the running but had to drop out due to salary cap pressure.
Clearly the attraction of being coached by Willo sealed the deal for Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4