OMFG it has happened

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Perrett gives us a true prop on the bench. While I applaud Barrett for converting Lane to the front row, lets not forget that he and Tanginoa are converted back rowers who have only played one first grade game for us in the front row.

We now have more options on the bench than we did against Newcastle.

Yep Perretts form for half the year last year was a bit patchy but once he found his groove he was very good at the end of the season, hoping we see more of it this season

He was very highly regarded as a younger player and I seem to remember the Roosters being unhappy when he decided to head to the Dogs

I think a couple of bench positions, including utility, are likely to be rotated so everyone keeps match fitness by playing reserves at times. Of course the ball is in Hastings court now to force the issue by excelling.

Not according to so called 'experts tips' on fox, I think about 9 out of ten tip Eels.

probably the same 9 out of 10 experts that tipped us bottom 4 last year

Last time I checked there was a distinct difference between reggies and first grade. Im going on last year and he was ****house to put it mildly
So you didn't see last weeks FG game and the trials obviously as you failed to answer that part of my post. Your opinion is solely based on how you rated his performances last year.
Yup, just as I said.

I suspect this may have something to do with Perrett's heat stroke over the off season and with Saturday being a fairly hot day in Sydney. Really feel for the guy and hope he comes back strongly but his health is of most importance.

So he was named in the 17 pending a weather report.:rofl:

Perrett showed this round exactly what I had seen in him last year - good go forward and a good offload. No doubt be will have been noticed more after yesterday's game

A handy player to bring on and turn the screws after the starting props have ripped in

Came on at 30 nil..
Hardly had much to play againts.
Played a solid 12 minutes.
Let' see how he backs it up over next few weeks.
Happy to be proved wrong.

Came on at 30 nil..
Hardly had much to play againts.
Played a solid 12 minutes.
Let' see how he backs it up over next few weeks.
Happy to be proved wrong.

Solid 12 mins ?

1 try assist to Jake holding 4 at bay, and then scored one himself of course, and that's only a solid 12 mins?
If that's all I see, its enough to know that he at least is a class above Frank.

And I can't remember the last time Poo Brown dribbled one in goal for Sirro to score either.

Both players are worthy of spots over the Poo and Franky.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12