OMFG it has happened

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Best squad available atm. Hastings rewarded for a good outing last week but considering Croker didn’t have a complete shocker there was no way he would be relegated. However he’ll be on notice now.

Won’t get my hopes up yet for a win over the eels because even though our fwds are better, they sometimes forget to channel that aggression correctly and get Manly loadings put on them. Could go either way but Baz has picked the best team available so lets hope they bring us a long overdue win!!

Tanginoa to have a blinder against his former club

Outside of Dylan Walker this side is the best we can do this year & if Dylan was available I’d still go with Parker, runs harder & is quicker than Kelly. Just sayin

Anyone know whether Tom’s ankle is ok or if he is a chance to drop out?

He seemed to struggle in the backend of the game.

giphy.gif

With less mistakes and a fanatical crowd behind us at the Fortress I think we can cause an upset.

We need to add a prop to the rotation, sadly Darcy is not available.

Lloyd has a lot to prove, and precious time to do so. Lets hope he can.

Hopefully Darcy thinks that he has something to prove as well when he returns. No longer is he the big, raw boned kid with potential, he's now getting towards the veteran class and needs to become a leader in this team. We know he is capable of it, during that period after his mum's death before he injured his shoulder in 2016 he was arguably THE form front rower in the NRL. His hit ups had power and purpose and instead of looking for the big hit in defence which caused more than a few missed tackles, he was just hitting hard and making sure they went down. He finally started playing to his potential and channeling his aggression in positive ways and it was beautiful to watch.

He needs to get back to that.

Would like to see Hastings given a chance to partner DCE in the halves. Don’t think we have seen him play in that role at all.

I believe the only time he has been named in the Manly halves in first grade was for the Round 20 game against St Merge at Wollongong last year. Api and Green were both out that day (Green was a late withdrawal so Hastings wore #19) and Cam Cullen was named at hooker with Joey Lussick making his debut on the bench (Brown was also out injured). But for some reason before the team ran out, Barrett swapped them around and Cullen played pivot with Hastings at dummy half.

It didn't work and we got slaughtered 52-22 with Cullen offering next to nothing IIRC (along with some woeful defensive efforts, though he wasn't alone there). And I might be wrong but I believe when we scored those 22 points early in the 2nd half, Cullen had been replaced by Joey Lussick and Hastings was at 5/8. In that 20 or so minutes we looked a hell of a lot more organised in attack with a proper 5/8 running things and an actual hooker at dummy half. Then Cullen came back on for Lussick and St Merge took it from 30-22 to 52-22 by the end.

For some reason Hastings seemed to cop the brunt of the blame from Barrett for it and he hasn't played first grade since until named in the 17 this week. With Green and Api back the next week against Melbourne, Cullen replaced Lussick on the bench (Brown was still injured) and Hastings joined Lussick back at Blacktown.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12