omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Interesting .... But I confess that very little that has transpired on this site fills me with any expectation or confidence that an unemotional or logical response is valued or appreciated ... therefore my best is derp derp .....

I feel the same when people, who have no true understanding of Christ and have never thought it would be a good idea to get a firm grasp of the subject (by way of research, viewing the evidence with critical thinking etc) before putting forward all sorts of bizarre notions about how he is nonsense. Most people can't seem to understand the massive difference between religion and Jesus. They ball it all up together in an absurd defence of their stance. (although it is blatantly clear if they'd only look for themselves instead of regurgitating the same uninformed opinions of their peers.

As Brian and Jesus both stressed....don't go with the flow. "Think for yourselves". Don't blindly follow religious leaders and churches.

@:D

I feel the same when people, who have no true understanding of Christ and have never thought it would be a good idea to get a firm grasp of the subject (by way of research, viewing the evidence with critical thinking etc) before putting forward all sorts of bizarre notions about how he is nonsense. Most people can't seem to understand the massive difference between religion and Jesus. They ball it all up together in an absurd defence of their stance. (although it is blatantly clear if they'd only look for themselves instead of regurgitating the same uninformed opinions of their peers.

As Brian and Jesus both stressed....don't go with the flow. "Think for yourselves". Don't blindly follow religious leaders and churches.

You would have thought that the good Lord in his infinite and infallable wisdom .... would have not only blessed the cheese makers ... but would have made a point by blessing the thinkers as well .... missed an opportunity for mine ...

Free will is the good Lord's way of sifting the wheat from the chaff.

60139323_2338194776244894_8366927288557633536_n.jpg

I find the Jehovah's witnesses interpretation of jesus more balanced than the traditional christian one.

Lol, reminds me of this gold nugget
View attachment 11400

3000 imitators ?

The original and the bench mark is celebrated around the world during Christmas and Easter . The most celebrated time of the calendar year

Every one knows who this is

We are not all religious but we all have something in common and that is we all have Faith in something

A coach puts his faith on an unproven rookie in a big match , hoping he will not fall apart and let the team down

A lover puts their faith in a complete stranger and asks them to commit to them for life

People invest their hard earned on the stock market hoping that they will get good returns and not lose their money

What is life without Faith ? We may as well not get up out of bed because of the unknown the day will bring .

Some put their Faith To believe in nothing after life . What comes from nothing ?

Some put their Faith to believe in one the 3000 imitators . How do they fair amongst the original and the bench mark ?

We all have the free will to choose our path and in the end .....

Our faith will lead us to our destiny

One day we will all find out which one of the Three thousand and one was the true one .

Life and Death_6.png

Last edited:
Always intrigues me Woodsie that one of the fundamental laws accepted by the three aligned religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam is 'Do not kill'. Yet somehow all three sanction slaughtering often innocent civilians in Holy Wars, Crusades and Jihads apparently because their gods told them to. Interesting paradox.

It may depend on what page you are on .... always a lot of smoting being done ...

Always intrigues me Woodsie that one of the fundamental laws accepted by the three aligned religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam is 'Do not kill'. Yet somehow all three sanction slaughtering often innocent civilians in Holy Wars, Crusades and Jihads apparently because their gods told them to. Interesting paradox.

You're talking religion. I'm talking Christ. Show me one piece of solid evidence that Jesus ever said to kill another human. This is what I mean when I talk about people and their false understanding of the fundamental difference between religion and Jesus. People think they are clever.....but they fail to see the truth with statements like the one above.

Lets put Muhammad in the ring with Jesus. Muhammad's message started with, "love everyone". Then turned to, "defend yourselves with swords". Finally it was, "kill the infedals".

When Jesus came to break the old law and show the new way.....even in a time of male domination and segregation of the sick....he taught, "love everybody". He went out of his way to reach the minorities and outcasted and accepted the gentiles. He did what the Jewish churches would never do....and all the while he taught, "love everybody, don't retaliate, forgiveness rules". Even while being nailed up, he asked the Father to forgive his persecutors. I could never do that.

Here's some homework if you're truly interested (or maybe you just like to throw in the odd joke here and there) Study the way Jesus lived, what he consistantly taught, the way he died and the evidence of his resurrection. Marry that up against any other "religious" leader you like. He comes out on top.

Some people think he was a good and wise teacher....ahead of his time. Well.....Jesus doesn't give you that option. He said he was God in human form. So, we have to ask ourselves....was he insane and truly mistaken about his identity? (to the point of execution), was he a con man that willingly pulled the wool over everyones eyes? (to the point of execution) or was he the messiah?

I loved to heap crap on christians in the past. Sky pilots, Father Trickemups, gospel floggers etc etc. Then one day I thought....I sound like I know what I'm talking about when being disrespectful to theses people...but do I?? If I don't know the facts of what I'm arguing against....then I'm the dickhead! lol.

I grew up out west in a rough and ready family. Plenty of DV and vilolence in general and didn't even know that was wrong to tell you the truth. It was just everyday living and all my mates were in the same boat. I was uneducated basically because life was about having fun and doing what ever you like, when ever you like. Drink, smoke, sex up, fight at the drop of a hat, steal, lie. It was all up for grabs and I loved it. I truly loved it! Drug deals...especially when things went wrong were the height of good fun. My brother broke a blokes hip once with a golf club in a scallywag scuffle over what we considered to be a fair price. It was all fun and games.

He's still the same. I grew up and parted ways with him and my old mates.

Jesus wasn't part of our lives growing up. And he certainly didn't save me. I had a family while young, took the responsibility seriously, worked hard, bought a house and eventually opened my own businesses. Dad used to tell my old mates I was a self made man...because I had to do it without any help from family of friends. That's why I always advise people to stop whingeing, get off your arse and have a go. If I managed it...anyone can! I still don't go to church. It was probably only about 4/5 months ago that I had an hour or so to kill and this very forum was pretty slow that I thought I probably should do a bit of research. You'll be surprised what you'll discover if you can truly investigate with no preconceived notions.

Once again....dig through historical evidence, archaelogical evidence, read the eye witness accounts in context and ask why would the jews and romans of the time act as they did. DON'T study christianity but weigh up what Jesus taught against every other religion. Investigate the leader of those religions. Many people on here are on the right track by damning "religion"....but don't make the mistake of accusing Jesus of mans agendas, mistakes and atrocities.

Anyway....some of you probably won't talk to me anymore because of my honesty. That's ok. I understand that. I was like that too a while ago......

Genesis 38.9-10 is rivetting. God kills a guy for not cumming into his wife. Epic stuff.

Christianity is based on the New Testiment . Christ did not have 9 wives including a 9 year old . He was not a warrier who be headed people with his army .

He had no wealth like the hypocrites of the church that store gold and money in their vaults and protect their assets by protecting wicked , evil , sick scum of the earth pedofile priests who pray on vulnerable innocent children like vultures hovering over a helpless victim .

He preached about peace and love for all man kind . Look at your other 3000 imitators and compare . No comparison

Last edited:
Have you investigated why Onan was killed, and who Tamar ended up having a child with....using the methods I suggested above? Research inheritance law, and the Levirate Union. You have to investigate in context to see clearly. What Onan was trying to do was pretty low. Tamar would have most likely died in poverty had Onan been allowed to do as he planned. You can't fool God.

Anywho.....do you know the difference between the old law from the old testament and the new testament. The war with God was ended with Jesus.

Have you investigated why Onan was killed, and who Tamar ended up having a child with....using the methods I suggested above? Research inheritance law, and the Levirate Union. You have to investigate in context to see clearly. What Onan was trying to do was pretty low. You can't fool God.

Anywho.....do you know the difference between the old law from the old testament and the new testament. The war with God was ended with Jesus.

Yeh I get it.

Also, without Christianity there would be no peace or civilisation. Just endless wars to conquer and enslave.

Yeh I get it.

Also, without Christianity there would be no peace or civilisation. Just endless wars to conquer and enslave.

How many wars did Christ fight ?

Answer . Only one

The one for peace for all mankind and that was fought with no harmful weapons but with humility and compassion every one

Hipocrites that defy their faith start wars for their own interest .

Have you investigated why Onan was killed, and who Tamar ended up having a child with....using the methods I suggested above? Research inheritance law, and the Levirate Union. You have to investigate in context to see clearly. What Onan was trying to do was pretty low. Tamar would have most likely died in poverty had Onan been allowed to do as he planned. You can't fool God.

Does this have anything to do with throwing the mullett wearing salad dodgers out of the temple ? ... or was that the selfie takers ... I get confused ..

Yeh I get it.

Without man's flaws, which Jesus tried to teach....everything would be sweet. Man stuffed it up the first time around...then stuffed it up again the second time around.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4