On behalf of 99% of Manly fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess with the situation we are in we could do no worse than using existing players and giving the 20's / NSW Cup halves a run.

Let's face it until Mortimer was injured who'd heard of Kane Elgey.

If we can't get halves lets at least try to get a couple of decent forwards.

Like many I'd prefer we not have a bunch of grubs at the club , but I think I could tolerate Carney if he was allowed back in.

I'm not sure if he's learnt his lesson or not, but a kid, at the peak of his power sacked and banished to the UK, may well look at a return as a chance for redemption.

I think Carney is too thick to turn his behaviour around. Even over in Europe instead of copping his medicine & looking at how he can improve himself instead he's whinging about how hard done by he is. This despite getting multiple "2nd chances" at Canberra, then the Roosters and then Cronulla.

Im in the 1 % . I wont riot over footy. Thats just crazy talk. Manly have to spend their cap next year based on the players that are available. They could possibly front load some contracts, wouldnt tha be a different feeling but they wl have to get who they can get

Stop living in la la land

If we happen to have 1 million left over in our cap next year we could front end some contracts thus leaving us with even more money in the cap in a few years

Dont care how desperate we get, i just want to let our recruitment team and whoever else in charge to know there will be riots if we see the likes of Sandow, Hodkinson, or that piece of s#@t Josh Reynolds ever (and i mean EVER!!!!) lace on a boot for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.....
Oh and Also this crap about Trent bloody Barrett taking over as coach better be a joke, whoever thought up that one needs to be sacked asap!!
I must be one of the 1%. Don't get me wrong I want none of those players I just don't think I'd riot...............I'm not French lol

Dont care how desperate we get, i just want to let our recruitment team and whoever else in charge to know there will be riots if we see the likes of Sandow, Hodkinson, or that piece of s#@t Josh Reynolds ever (and i mean EVER!!!!) lace on a boot for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.....
Oh and Also this crap about Trent bloody Barrett taking over as coach better be a joke, whoever thought up that one needs to be sacked asap!!
Step away from the fluffy dice....we aren't Bulldogs supporters...no riots please.

I don't wan't them either though - let's send them a dvd set of Silvania Waters ...hehehe - they'll get the message.

Step away from the fluffy dice....we aren't Bulldogs supporters...no riots please.

I don't wan't them either though - let's send them a dvd set of Silvania Waters ...hehehe - they'll get the message.
I know what i'll do. I'll...... I'll...... I'll write a strongly worded letter......... :wait::fubar:

image.jpg
I'll send..... An angry dog emoji. That's telling them.

There was panic when we lost Orford, then Monaghan; then we lost Hodgkinson . . . somehow we found more than capable replacement halfbacks - youngsters who few of us had heard of. No point us throwing up names of established halfbacks; one will be nurtured in-house by two Immortals.

Ha - yes and use capital letters!
if I'm feeling really angry I may even use bold or %*(@!)#!^! symbols for swear words. Cause lets face it that would prob still be a stronger response than the majority of the keyboard warriors on here. Simple fact is if you love a team you'll prob end up supporting them regardless. Because even if the team itself or the club management don't buy in the fans will always be a community.

I go to games to hang out with my mates and other fans. I get some enjoyment from talking a bit of crap on here with others that enjoy the footy and the MSE community. But win lose or draw i'll always follow the mighty maroon and white.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6