Once again the Smith in 2008 garbage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
I cut him some slack for his bitterness. Losing their only child to a dug overdose could make the best of people bitter. No one should have to go through that.

Warren Ryan should.
The man is an awful piece of work. He hates every one of us for no reason. He bad mouths our club for no reason. He is a horrible disgusting pig of an old ****. If i ever saw him in person i'd give him a gobfull. The bloke is scum because its people like him that propegate the hatred towards manly fans by all others. We are treated like second class citizens because of the **** that people like him sprout. I can't put an eagle sticker on my car because someone would slash my tyres for being known as a Manly fan. I live in BROOKVALE and yet there is a car in the street with a souths sticker that doesn't get touched. Why am i the one that has to take precautions in my own area? The answer is people like Warren Ryan. **** him and his stupid family.

We would have won in 1997 if three roid filled players weren't on the field and the refs blew the whistle for deliberate acts such as stomping on players faces.

There are hard luck stories in every game and every final. Such is life and we will. Ever know what could have been its as they say "history"

Duff said:
bones said:
I cut him some slack for his bitterness. Losing their only child to a dug overdose could make the best of people bitter. No one should have to go through that.

Warren Ryan should.
The man is an awful piece of work. He hates every one of us for no reason. He bad mouths our club for no reason. He is a horrible disgusting pig of an old s**t. If i ever saw him in person i'd give him a gobfull. The bloke is scum because its people like him that propegate the hatred towards manly fans by all others. We are treated like second class citizens because of the s**t that people like him sprout. I can't put an eagle sticker on my car because someone would slash my tyres for being known as a Manly fan. I live in BROOKVALE and yet there is a car in the street with a souths sticker that doesn't get touched. Why am i the one that has to take precautions in my own area? The answer is people like Warren Ryan. f**k him and his stupid family.

Gee Duff, don't hold back :)

I don't get how there's not a better option out there for the ABC than having the Wokka repeat himself week after week.

Sooner or later though, the nursing home won't let him out for the weekend.

I'd forgotten the stupid old fool even existed.
He's a good example why I don't bother to listen to radio commentary.

I have had Manly stickers on my car for several seasons without incident.
Mind you, I don't often drive to Belmore for a kebab.

Duff said:
bones said:

Warren Ryan should.
The man is an awful piece of work. He hates every one of us for no reason. He bad mouths our club for no reason. He is a horrible disgusting pig of an old s**t. If i ever saw him in person i'd give him a gobfull. The bloke is scum because its people like him that propegate the hatred towards manly fans by all others. We are treated like second class citizens because of the s**t that people like him sprout. I can't put an eagle sticker on my car because someone would slash my tyres for being known as a Manly fan. I live in BROOKVALE and yet there is a car in the street with a souths sticker that doesn't get touched. Why am i the one that has to take precautions in my own area? The answer is people like Warren Ryan. f**k him and his stupid family.
I just drove through Newcastle with a manly flag on my car! Get that up yas knights fans.

Duff said:
I can't put an eagle sticker on my car because someone would slash my tyres for being known as a Manly fan. I live in BROOKVALE .......

You live in Brookvale and you are afraid to put a Manly sticker on your car for fear of retribution ? Paranoid much ?

Based off the stats in round 22 when Manly played Melbourne without Jamie Lyon. Manly statistically played all over Melbourne and the penalty count was basically even and we had a try denied because of a push or something. Fast forward to the grandfinal Jamie lyon plays and beats Cronk for kick meters per kick. If Lyon had played at 5/8 in round 22 i believe we would have beaten Melbourne quite easily.

Frank said:
I'd let it go before it gobbles you up Susan. I agree with everything you say but dinosaurs like Warren Ryan have their own agenda. Let's face it - he just hates Manly. And who cares!

Well said Frank. Agree with this. It is not worth the effort. We are premiers in 2008 & 2011 and they weren't.

2008 the end result would have been the same---but the final scoreline would have been closer.

You don't defeat a C.Smith team 40 - Zip---Dessie and Manly had worked out Melb more so than Melb working out Manly by the end of 08.

And the warriors dont beat melbourne in melbourne in 1 v 8 iether but guess what - they did!I was at olympic park and suncorp for both storm semis and smith was way under usual form in both games.

Great player but they were going to get flogged that GF day regardless-storm form was ****house with Smith playing leading up to that game(AND WE WERE PERFECT IN BOTH SEMIS) so he would have made little difference.very good player who was out of form at the time.he isnt deity,it happens to everyone at some stage of carreer.

In the end if comments from Warren still hit hard with a few that in itself says more about those fans---usually anger/annoyance is a response to personal doubts.

It has nothing to do with Ryan you precious little tool.

It is the constant fawning over a side and their 3 contract captain who presided over a side that has brought us the greatest blight on the game,the wrestle, and the greatest cheating effort in Australian sport.Yet still we hear the word "un- melbournelike" every week.

Still living with Mummy or have you moved out.You seem a little different for some reason.

It is the constant fawning over a side and their 3 contract captain who presided over a side that has brought us the greatest blight on the game,the wrestle, and the greatest cheating effort in Australian sport.Yet still we hear the word "un- melbournelike" every week.

Still living with Mummy or have you moved out.You seem a little different for some reason.

Susan what's with the reactive knee jerk comments--- I'm merely stating a view and talking in general terms about not worrying what others think.The more we bring up his comments/observations the more it shows he gets under our skin---that is his intention.

And what is with the standard Mummy comeback lines, do you lack the creativity the vocabulary and a well rounded lifestyle to think beyond your own living conditions---appears that way.

My comments were not even directed to you or anyone at all just something for everyone to think about---I'm sure most here feel the same way---calm down.

susan said:

1)The Wrestle has been going on from day one and improved upon each year get over it. Yes Melb take the art to extremes i give you that. Manly improved upon the crude ways Melb implemented in a more refined "acceptable" way.

2) The greatest cheating effort in Australian sport---nah just a pathetic attempt at hiding the obvious.

Susan what's with the reactive knee jerk comments--- I'm merely stating a view and talking in general terms about not worrying what others think.The more we bring up his comments/observations the more it shows he gets under our skin---that is his intention.

And what is with the standard Mummy comeback lines, do you lack the creativity the vocabulary and a well rounded lifestyle to think beyond your own living conditions---appears that way.

My comments were not even directed to you or anyone at all just something for everyone to think about---I'm sure most here feel the same way---calm down.

susan said:

1)The Wrestle has been going on from day one and improved upon each year get over it. Yes Melb take the art to extremes i give you that. Manly improved upon the crude ways Melb implemented in a more refined "acceptable" way.

2) The greatest cheating effort in Australian sport---nah just a pathetic attempt at hiding the obvious.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8