One of those days ( nights ).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
From what I've been told from someone that was at the game there was a fair bit of booing at the end and it wasn't directed at the referee.
The team deserved ever single one of them
I can cop getting beat even at home that's sport but to fold and give that sort of disgraceful performance at home deserves it

Last edited:
From what I've been told from someone that was at the game there was a fair bit of booing at the end and it wasn't directed at the referee.
Yeah, I caught some of it on the stream before I turned it off in disgust.

The Broncos weren't playing a 2nd string average faders team with rookie halves. Plus the Broncos lost their halfback and 5/8th and fell apart only after that. We had a near full strength team, at home and 20 points in front. No team that can be considered as a top 4 contender side will serve up that rubbish. I thought we'd put that Dragons effort behind us but no , nothing has changed from the last decade of failure.
True Mick they certainly weren't playing a second string team and faced some adversity last night but the donkeys also have every advantage the NRL could possibly hand them. They play practically every Friday night at Suncorp. Endless money from their thoroughbreds organisation. They wouldt have payed a shyte-tonne of paper bag money for Reynolds in the first place. It's delightful when they lose and I don't think we can ever compare them to Manly.
Anyway just a little anti bronco rant to get off my chest.
Totally agree with you that we were hopeless last night though and need to dig way deeper.
Go Manly!

Agree with the positives Mark but those 2 drops really killled us, after scoring Matt Lodge dropped it cold off the kick off, you've got to complete the set after scoring. And Lawton with a couple om mins to go after we were on the attack, seriously wtf was that, he caught it and I don't know what happened, was it a pass (would be forward if it was) or a drop, I have no idea. Got to get serious about holding the pill.

You missed the Phillip Sami "try" in the 1st half?

Bunker was terrible, both ways.
Saw it but perhaps I was going for the Titans so fair try.:cool:
Noted that he was having a giggle after it was awarded too.:p

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16