online petition to have BK hired as assistant forwards coach/motivator for 2007 and beyond

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see MSE has put it up as a 'sticky' on their forum. Seems strange that the club would allow itself to be under undue pressure.

Seems like the club is placing BK under undue pressure.

Doug - don't be too harsh. The sentiment of the action is correct even if one agrees with the idea of petitioning them on the matter.

Mind you if we didn't have the Save the Whale Monas situation last year we might have a stronger roster!!!!

unless they've already done it and are allowing this tripe - sorry petition - so the mindless masses can feel as though they have some sway

Thats a bit tough there Fro.

Just to show it isnt tripe and we arent the mindless masses... I have formalised my signature on the petition by including my correct title......Mr Jatz Crackers.

I hope you would now feel like the petition is indeed bona fide. ;)

[quote author=Fro]
unless they've already done it and are allowing this tripe - sorry petition - so the mindless masses can feel as though they have some sway

Thats a bit tough there Fro.

Just to show it isnt tripe and we arent the mindless masses... I have formalised my signature on the petition by including my correct title......Mr Jatz Crackers.

I hope you would now feel like the petition is indeed bona fide. ;)
[/quote]

Sorry Jatz, It is indeed all above board and kosher now :)

My YART is Monas Manly was CEO:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Sam Murphy
3. Albert Torrens
4. Kevin McGuiness
5. John Hopoate
6. Jye Mullane
7. Michael Monaghan
8. Jason King
9. Chad Randall
10. Ian Donnelly
11. Steve Menzies
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Terry Hill

14. Phil Morewood
15. Graeme Winter
16. Kylie Luilai
17. Shayne Dunley

Jason Ferris, Luke Dorn and Tony Jenson have to be included in there somewhere. Brendon Reeve should be in at fullback in place of snake as he was the first player signed by the new Manly and showed his loyalty to the club!!!

How you did not give Sam Murphy a start in that side really shows a lack of research.
I couldn't remember the poor man's name but I knew someone would pop up to remind me.

Cheers

Alby is playing in the UK I beleive. BTW just spotted Handbag Harris in Pitt St

It's laughable when you think that a certain someone lauded Jensen in the press as "the next Nik Kosef".

And you wonder why Manly fans are cynical these days. :roll:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8