Open air urinals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jabroni link said:
Meh, too sanitary. The should erect wooden fences on every street corner around the cross, corso, cronulla corso, and every street corner outwest. Problem solved and a boost for the economy.

What does meh mean?

Seaeagle63 link said:
[quote author=jabroni link=topic=187350.msg331291#msg331291 date=1302139199]
Meh, too sanitary. The should erect wooden fences on every street corner around the cross, corso, cronulla corso, and every street corner outwest. Problem solved and a boost for the economy.

What does meh mean?
[/quote]

"meh" is one of the latest "social site" words for "who cares",or "so what",or basically "I dont give a f***".

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Seaeagle63 link=topic=187350.msg331339#msg331339 date=1302148531]

What does meh mean?
[/quote]

"meh" is one of the latest "social site" words for "who cares",or "so what",or basically "I dont give a f***".
[/quote]

Thank you for the enlightenment Ajay.

God I hate this generation

Experienced their glory last century in a camping ground in Versailles. No privacy screens - open viewing to every women and kid who passed.  And the full-blown toilets there consisted of a small hole in the ground inside a shower-sized room - that's it - squat away and not even any toilet paper. Good luck with the aim.  Definitely not a bare feet encounter. 

Different cultures.

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Seaeagle63 link=topic=187350.msg331339#msg331339 date=1302148531]

What does meh mean?
[/quote]

[/quote]

ive been mehing for years.

jsut a trend setter i guess

What does meh mean?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pat if you reckon this lot are bad wait until the next ones coming through arrive...I have a 4 year old grand son who can do more with his mothers I-Phone than I reckon I can do with computers.

If he keeps going he'll be a computer genius at 7.

I think it's time for a "good old days" thread!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
What does meh mean?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pat if you reckon this lot are bad wait until the next ones coming through arrive...I have a 4 year old grand son who can do more with his mothers I-Phone than I reckon I can do with computers.

If he keeps going he'll be a computer genius at 7.

I think it's time for a "good old days" thread!
[/quote]Excellent idea Mark. I love whingeing lol.

I've roamed around Canada quite a bit lately and I've never seen one of these pissoires there.  Canadians mostly go up against the fir trees, or in the case of women, behind them.  Just watch for bears.  Anyway what's this thread doing on the rugby league forum, surely it's for the crap file.   

Up in Oxford Street, they could have ones with an opened mouthed Ian Roberts or Bob Carr painted around the actual trough. Should work a treat with the locals.

Good to see they are not worrying about supplying soap and water to wash you hands. 

I have heard that they are putting in a few clear ones in oxford st so the boys can look at each others while they wee. 

Phantar link said:
Up in Oxford Street, they could have ones with an opened mouthed Ian Roberts or Bob Carr painted around the actual trough. Should work a treat with the locals.
methinks Phantar doth protest too much.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8