Orford wins, you are kidding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
orford only does well when there a decent 5/8 next to him.lyon

thats why he never gets picked for rep duties.he is not a big game player when he has all the responsibilty.bailey has been no help.

i was hoping Orford got injured.

He is a terrible terrible player at the moment. That was a woeful performance from the 'captain'.

Less touches from him the more chance of winning we are. Dont even get me started on his kicking..... argh.

Fro link said:
hey cliffy, go F**k yourself, its called an opinion cockhead, if you dont like it fair enough, but pull your F**kin head in before you go off half cocked.

Go and stick another super supreme down your gullet you F**kwit.

as for not being a manly supporter, get your facts straight not so little man.
Hey DSM5 remember my thread last week Orfords kidding where you & i got slammed for it well one more guy in fro has seen the light & joined the dark side.By the way fro i can only persume your comments are based from his nothing kicks,he's inside consistent passes which lead to nothing,& he's sideways running which have no impact.

last week ponti??

that was me from last year!!

and yes all of the above you have mentioned is correct

Yet another thing pissing me off is how happy Orford looked after the game, at one stage I thought he was going to hump Cooper Cronks leg.
I would prefer him to be a sore loser than a good one and storm off the field into the sheds at full time.

Orford will haunt some of you blokes for the rest of your lives haha

The 08 Premiership will always be soured by the fact that every time you see it, you see him holding up the trophy lol

I support the team KE, the fact that this guy is a dud impacts on the team.

but itf you think I wasn't as rapt as anyone we won last year you are sadly mistaken.

Last year in the semis we had Lyon at 5/8 who took over a lot of drawford's duties including kicking etc. 

I bet Des is kicking himself now he didn't keep Lyon at 5/8 and but another centre in the offseason.

Can't figure Hasler's attitude to defeats at all.  Why no changes?  Why continue with Robbo as fullback?  Bani?  Two hookers on the bench?  Can't figure it at all.

You only change a team if you have someone better to put in their place (or if it is all over and you are building for next year). Suniula and Neumann are not better centre options and Williams was not ready in the game that he played.

DSM5 link said:
Kiwi, tell me you don't think he's the total package. 

I don't think he is a superstar, but i also don't think he is as crap as he gets made out to be either

Mate, I've been to every Sydney game and he's just not good.  He reminds me of Seymour.  Maybe slightly better, but still not good.  Give LeStrange the job and start blooding the kids from U20 and the better players from our Qld Cup side.  Princess and Ted should be on notice.  I'd tell Ted I want a repeat of his second half effort against the Storm in future games.  Hall gets plenty of negative stuff on this site but I think he's going OK.  Bani should be up in Qld in the Cup games.  Time for change.         

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4