ORIGIN 111 Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought Gallen was dumb, Mason did little, Pearce was workmanlike but froze when the game was to be won and Anasta was a waste of space. Our sub rotation was ordinary but we had no impact players to come on and make a difference. poorly coached tonight and both selectors and coach should hang their heads. If Kite had played Thurston would not have made that break. He is busier and more mobile than the draft horses they picked.

Price and Petero were brilliant for Qld.  But *should* two men in their mid 30s be allowed to look that good?  Surely that tells you a bit about the quality (or lack of it) of the NSW pack.

Both Kite and Perry should have been there.

That Fitzy, though well past his best was one of our top players also tells you something. Hindmarsh and Kite ought to be dirty. A Manly premiership by thrashing that dirty Melbourne scum would be a good finish to this disaster.

Matabele link said:
Price and Petero were brilliant for Qld.  But *should* two men in their mid 30s be allowed to look that good?  Surely that tells you a bit about the quality (or lack of it) of the NSW pack.

A bit of both. NSW pack is both ordinary (White etc) and overrated (Mason, Gallen), but take nothing away from Price and Petero. Those blokes are fair dinkum freaks. I know props tend to get better with age, but the way they keep hurling themselves into defences relentlessly for the entire match... it's bloody inspiring.

Every 20 year old prop in the game should look at Steve Price's workrate and effort and just say to himself "if he can do that at the age of 34 after more than a decade of first grade...I should be able to run through brick walls for 48 hours straight".

Queensland forward Nate Myles was late last night charged with a grade three dangerous throw on NSW prop Ben Cross early in the second half. He is facing a suspension of six to eight weeks, depending on whether he pleads guilty or fights the charge. The Roosters will review the case today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4