Origin on Monday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro said:
Qld isnt overseas Gronk. and they are from a different world, the land that time forgot, Fashions final frontier, dentists despair, 1985s best 20 years.

I would say you have penis envy, but it's really State envy. NSW is the home of the bogan; if there are any of that type in the great and Sovereign State of Queensland it's typically because they have migrated from NSW.

But we are a tolerant people. We embrace ALL of Gods unfortunates.

I say leave it as it is. Wednesday night is perfect for Origin. Who cares what Cam Smith says? He is probably beginning to realize that time is running out for him to win a premiership. He is 27 now and the thought of going down in history with the likes of Wayne Pearce and Andrew Ettingshausen and never winning a premiership is bothering him.

The Gronk said:
Jethro said:
The Gronk said:
Jethro said:
Don't forget overseas countries too ayjay i.e. PNG, NZ, Fiji etc.

As opposed to the other countries that aren't overseas.

Yeah like Australia which have the states of New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia and the Australian Capital Territory and Northern Territory. That other mob to the north of New South Wales and to the East of the Northern Territory will tell you what they are. They're them proud Queenslanders (and don't they love to ram that down your throat).

so states are countries?

No Gronk, states are not countries.

My last post was a lighthearted dig at "Queensland" and "Queenslanders" but obviously it's gone over your head and you have taken me seriously.

If you have ever lived in Queensland (but are not from Queensland), you will see that Queenslanders and the Queensland media are really parochial and act like they're another country to the rest of Australia.

Their priorities are "Queensland" and "Queenslander" first and "Australia" or "Australian" last and the Queensland media really push that stance.

The Gronk said:
Yes I've understood qlders are a bit different for some time now. They're still not from overseas though.

I don't think that I have ever said that they were unless something that I have wrote has been misinterpreted or I've F***ed up and wrote the wrong thing somewhere and I just can't see it through tunnel vision. :p

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7