Origin Teams Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The ones being mentioned up here are,

McQueen / Gillete / Cherry Evans / Parker....and one other than I can't remember but NOT Barba.

Just remembered (how could I forget).....Ben Teo

I saw Kite mentioned, he is Tonga these days.

Merrin is a fair enough pic, 1 of the form players of the comp at 13 but can easily push up to front row. His attack has come on massively this year, has great footwork at the line

If only Foran & DCE were both NSW instead of KIwi & Qlder the Blues would get em 3 - 0.
Then again prefer less Manly players make the teams so we are fresh for the 2013 title....

NSW Team leaked

According to Rothtool the NSW team has been apparently leaked.

NSW: Jarryd Hayne, Blake Ferguson, Josh Morris, Michael Jennings, Brett Morris, James Maloney, Mitchell Pearce, Greg Bird, Luke Lewis, Ryan Hoffman, Paul Gallen, Robbie Farah, James Tamau, Kurt Gidley, Anthony Watmough, Trent Merrin, Andrew Fifita

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/laurie-daley-selects-debutants-james-maloney-blake-ferguson-and-andrew-fifita-for-origin-i/story-e6frf3ou-1226650269063#ixzz2UG6eudhR

@Eagles2nv
I would have gone

Jarryd Hayne,
Blake Ferguson, > Uate or Taufua
Josh Morris,
Michael Jennings,
Brett Morris,
James Maloney OUT > Todd Carney
Mitchell Pearce,
James Tamau,
Robbie Farah,
Tim Grant
Greg Bird,
Anthony Watmough,
Paul Gallen,

Kurt Gidley OUT >Luke Lewis
Trent Merrin,
Andrew Fifita,
Ryan Hoffman

RE: NSW Team leaked

Well done Rothfool , this team was in yesterday's SMH . Or did you get it from trawling forums again ?

Don't know why Jorge T hasn't entered discussion for NSW.

One of the Top meter getters in the NRL and leads the NRL in line breaks, one of the top try scorers.

Would have thought he'd be perfect for NSW.

954694_509905142396284_932423981_n.jpg

It is a joke re Hoffman, but I'm happy for choc to get the jersey, and minimal minutes so he has more mileage left for manly. The real deal is the premiership, not origin (shhh don't tell the queenslanders on here).

Crazy that Choc doesn't get a run on spot given his form. Even with the mandatory dropped ball, I'd have him ahead of anyone.

Having said that- good result for Manly! Hopefully he'll get ten minutes a game ;)

Looking at the stats i think Watmough is the best second rower in the comp at the moment. If he plays off the bench i guess it is good for Manly, less time on the field means less chance of injury.

I think Hoffman is a terrific player, and will do a good job in the first 20 minutes of taking the sting out of the Qld forwards and running at Cronk and Thurston. Then bring on Choc, and keep him there until he is spent.
The sections make sense to me.

I hope Slothfield has it all wrong so we can all laugh at the useless hack...

I doubt that will be the team. Well I hope not anyway, otherwise it's not looking good for NSW.

Only one Manly player. Foolish but Yippee Yay. This time of year can cost teams a premiership through injuries. By the way Queensland will easily account for that team.

What is the love fest with Gidley? Thought merritt would of got a wrong spot.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4