Other Games [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nah he is still bog average.

Scoring a try is not a measure of a player
So was he below average at Manly? Just trying to get a handle on your logical thought processes.

Meanwhile this ref reminds me of Uncle Terry Moody:
4360412C-1012-41C7-847F-2D073E511A1C.jpeg

You’re a glass half empty man, aren’t you?

Glossy-Esky played like that on occasion at Manly. His career at Manly simply coincided with seasons of struggle and other seasons of relative success. In the latter he might have found it harder to hold a spot in a better performing side.

Plus he is now has around 60 FG games under his belt, so he should be starting to play like a regular first grader.
LOL. The only thing that's half empty is the efforts that the tripe we put onto the field masquerading as 1st grade Manly players provide. After a decade of watching the standard garbage we are being served up it's very easy to see everything as half full. It goes with the consistent half ar*ed efforts.

LOL. The only thing that's half empty is the efforts that the tripe we put onto the field masquerading as 1st grade Manly players provide. After a decade of watching the standard garbage we are being served up it's very easy to see everything as half full. It goes with the consistent half ar*ed efforts.
We’re on a similar music sheet.

We’re on a similar music sheet.
I actually feel like Manly will come out tomorrow, play up tempo in defense and attack, put the gummies under immense pressure and most likely win the game.
BUT we will then proceed to the following week , serve up another platter of lazy , mistake riddled dogsh*t performance and get done easily by the Raiders.
So until we can back up a decent performance with another, it's very difficult to have any confidence in where we are heading.

Parra clause mate. Same as the souffs koalas. Makes me sick how much refs give those 2 clubs lee way. Paulo should've been bin for the blatant cannonball.
And you know now if raiders lose and Ricky blows up about the tackle we will cop it from the refs next weekend against the raiders

Aaaand another ex player scoring tries. The list just grows. Suli too in previous game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10